Roan (4 accounts)

Renet (25 silver)

Fobi (25 silver)

Edited by GreenHero

25 silver sold to Renet

50 Silver is still available for $40.

Or $20 per 25s

Edited by GreenHero

It's been 3 hours since my payment and still no coins. Be vary..

Maybe you should send me the 25 silver I am waiting for since 6 (six) days....

Edited by Fobi

Six days? wow.. I guess I should refrain from paying him before silvers arrive then...

Maybe you should send me the 25 silver I am waiting for since 6 (six) days....

Really 6 days... man that's very bad bizness by any standard's are you sure your playpal went thro?

it can take several days some times up to to 5 plus weekends.

You can check if its been complete/pending in you paypal payments management/records.

In adition you can check who the payment went to and confirm it was the correct email you paid.

Also checking your bank transfer if it was a direct transfer from your bank account thro paypal.

Last Active Today, 08:46 AM - Gree Hero. Have you tried to pm them as well?

PS coins go thro in game mail no problem if they send it to the right toon, your in game toon is the same name as your forums name?

Edited by lawurm

I also bought 25 silver from this guy on March 18th, payment cleared already, PM'd him and no response as to what the status of the order was (despite GreenHero being online and reading some of the PMs. Verdict is either: GreenHero is a scammer, sent it to wrong character, or has been slow in sending it. In the meantime, I opened a Paypal claim and will escalate it to a dispute if nothing is done.

Edit: P.S. Also very shady for him to vouch for himself listing previous sales that haven't been completed yet...

Edited by Corinthian

We are actively checking into this situation.

Still no silver and no response for 5 days. The money is on his paypal (since march 15th), cause I got the mail from paypal that he accepted the payment... He has my right ingame-name, and it's the same like in this Forum anyway...

He PMed me and said he will check it (that's was 5 days ago), he said maybe he sended it to wrong person but he don't thinks so, or only he hasn't pushed "send" and would check that right now.... yeah, and after that I get no answer... contacted him 3-4 times after that.

EDIT: Now I opened a Paypal claim too.

Edited by Fobi

I have tried to contact this person as of my above post here two days ago to find out their side of the story, and at this time they have not responded.

From the looks of his posts lately it seems he was selling out guess he might be taking as much as he can as he quits the game..IDK

I think this guy played on Chaos in the JK pmk, from my experiences with him, he seemed a perfectly nice and legit guy. Im sure there is something behind this other then him fobbing off someone.

I see this guy has been banned now... so I think "that's it" hm? Hope I'll get my money back from paypal, don't know if such things work..