Sign in to follow this  
GTwander

Record Your Post St. Patty's Day Blackout Dreams *here*

I had plans to go out and get smashed because I was off tomorrow, but my boss called me the moment I got home and popped open my 'starting gun' beer, telling me he needs to me show up tomorrow... so I decided to get tore up immediately. I had a tall can, bunch of shots, then pretty much went upstairs to catch up on my sleep.

So let me ask you: have you ever dreamed in Spanish?

I don't even speak it, but it sounded 100% legit, and involved a witch and baker arguing in a hotel room over their affair. I only got some choice words out of it, and I actually found myself scanning the bottom half of my dream for subtitles, to which there weren't any. I asked a chick at McDonalds if this has ever happened to her, but she just gave me the same look that I give to the guy on the bus that talks to himself.

Edited by GTwander

I asked a chick at McDonalds if this has ever happened to her, but she just gave me the same look that I give to the guy on the bus that talks to himself.

After which you said "So here's my number... call me maybe?"

I have faith in you son. Don't let me down!

After which you said "So here's my number... call me maybe?"

I have faith in you son. Don't let me down!

Naw, I'm quite sure she's going to call the cops on me the next time I go for sausage & egg mcmofos.

Had a few folk over and a few guinness cuz irish;slept the sleep of the drunken, not a bit of a dream.

Drinking alone is a red flag. Take care.

That's why you get drunk while playing Wurm and share it with everyone, it's the only way to grind and pvp.

Last time I got heavily drunk I started watching MLP, I recall slurring my words and yelling at the screen, didn't get through the whole episode before crashing on the floor in my living room cause my bed was making me dizzy.

Now I didn't have a dream because I "blacked out" as in the dream was all black.

Probably the best nights sleep I've had if it didn't come with a massive headache before actually falling asleep.

Edited by Kswords