Sign in to follow this  
Enzius

Valrei Mission Credit

Recently, I've taken to watch the wonderful antics on Valrei. It would seem that the gods occasionally do not receive the assistance they are supposed to get from missions done on the Epic Cluster.

As of right now, Libila has received help from Elevation and does not appear to be on a difficult tile. However, on Affliction, we completed the mission to help her. It never showed up on the twitter feed, and it appears it didn't assist her in moving.

I believe MR had a similar issue during the last Scenario, but I am not privy to that.

To me this seems to be a bug so I'm reporting it. I would greatly appreciate hearing back on this, as I know missions are a big part of epic.

-Zoots

I've personally reported this several times as it's happened many times for over a year now, and by now I can confirm this issue is definitely known, and hopefully looked into soon enough.

If it helps, we had completed a ritual of rain very shortly (within 3 hours) of completing a mission to give an avatar of libila 7 shovels. The shovel mission resulted in a move on valrei. Hope that helps. Thanks

The most recent BL-E mission was to give 2 statuettes to Avatar of Libila and upon completion ~1 hour ago this mission has still not shown on the twitter(still hoping that it counts towards her next move). Additional info is that the mission was completed within 8 hours of completing the prior BL-E mission which was to kill Aged Greenish Cave Bug Traitor(this one did post to twitter upon completion, moving Libila ~6 hours later). So it does seem to be inconsistent whether the mission helps the god or at least whether it gets posted to the twitter.

The most recent BL-E mission was to give 2 statuettes to Avatar of Libila and upon completion ~1 hour ago this mission has still not shown on the twitter(still hoping that it counts towards her next move). Additional info is that the mission was completed within 8 hours of completing the prior BL-E mission which was to kill Aged Greenish Cave Bug Traitor(this one did post to twitter upon completion, moving Libila ~6 hours later). So it does seem to be inconsistent whether the mission helps the god or at least whether it gets posted to the twitter.

Someone may correct me if I'm wrong, but the Valrei map is associated with the login server, and any Valrei event goes through that, and then onto the Valrei twitter. So for a mission success to not show on the twitter, is to mean it's not registered with the login server as completed, so you get no help.

Proof of this was one time we had done three total missions on MRH, BLH, and Ele, and Magranon still had acquired no help.

Someone may correct me if I'm wrong, but the Valrei map is associated with the login server, and any Valrei event goes through that, and then onto the Valrei twitter. So for a mission success to not show on the twitter, is to mean it's not registered with the login server as completed, so you get no help.

Proof of this was one time we had done three total missions on MRH, BLH, and Ele, and Magranon still had acquired no help.

Okay, yea I guess it would be nice to get some confirmation from Rolf if every mission is intended to help the god or if it's just a chance to help the god. I think I read a really old statement by him using conflicting words that completed missions may or may not contribute to the next move. But does seem more like a bug... the concept of epic and doing missions would be pretty watered down otherwise.