Sign in to follow this  
TheMadDoctor

Indy Highway Project: Magranon's Scar (v2.0)

atm progress seems to be going pretty fast ;) *is happy*

Don't Jinx yourself... >_<

what are you talking about? I have loyal workers ;) and I'm happy about it that there is soo much constant progress happening....and then i can still also jump in to do stuff though

new gallery update :D

RePalO7.jpg

D4E1F4u.jpg

WlNyDzP.jpg

udAqCFg.jpg

mjTMGKO.jpg

y02ZNnz.jpg

Point of View is the Inn Platform ABOVE the Mags Scar ;)

• Like 4

Amazing  :D

More pictures please (if possible).

I love how the shadows on those rock piles make them look so 3D. That's some great lighting at play in this game :)

I've joined this project...umm....around a week a go, maybe 6 days. Lost the feeling for time a bit and i get phonecalls from a strange person saying strange words to me like "you idiot where are you". Reminds me to my boss in my former life..as i were doing other things then mining.

But hey its worth it ! I went from 47 to 62 for now with my faithful skillerpick. So people if you always looked for a chance to raise your mining and you didn't like the idea to stand into a mine and mine tiles away for nothing but skill, here you can combine sense and skillgain !

There are people that went much higher just from surface mining !

Come and pick for good !

And you get free food(smelly but hey) and beds are here also !

This is an advertisement. The author is not responsible for divorce, jobloss and death.

Edited by Aelfred
  • Like 3

Thanks to Webleyvickers for this aerial view of the current state of Site B

efDXJME.png

Edited by TheMadDoctor

If u need any help with making 290-301slopes, I might be able to help.

Vynora thanks you for your great efforts to cut away into Magranon's domain, and establishing Vynora's over top.

Pretty cool project, one of my little inspirations to cut away my own section of my small mountain haha. Keep up the good work and all that =)

The flat area around the station is finally expanding level with the station.   

Edited by Strutep

Nod, a lot of the progress is due to Minard.  He's been there non-stop for weeks.  With a few breaks every once in a while, I'd say he's there around the clock.

• Like 1

minard, shelton, samtep are atm people who are often up, i think, strongly followed by nunatak, themaddoctor and merfin ;) if i should've forgotten someone from those recently, im sorry, cause i really am not much ingame atm due to real life :o

well I made some screenshots yesterday and it is really awesome how we now got down to the workstation level ! In other words, our main working areas are now the Inn Area, so we can move the working Station to the Top of Mags Scar and the Diagonal from B to C :)

aaaaand thanks to Samtep, we even have some progress on the Speedway up to the B area, because he started exposing rock at the bottom of it ;)

and here now the screens from B area and how AWESOME that carved out mountain looks like :D

bH4XqEM.jpg

qcNHyxg.jpg

Edited by Miretta
  • Like 3

Thanks to a group effort last night, the temporary rock road up to the Inn platform is now useable by horse carts, right up to the top.

Since the Inn area was the last part to be connected, now all areas of the road building site are accessible by horse carts!

Cheers! :):DB)