Sign in to follow this  
TheMadDoctor

Indy Highway Project: Magranon's Scar (v2.0)

little update, although its hard to show whats done atm since most of the stuff happens on the top of the mountain, to make space for the future Inn area

2EXMxK8.jpg

I'm glad i found out about this huge project. Even though my friends and myself are a bunch of n00bs playing wurm for under 200 days, we can only promise to help in any way we can. We're not leaving until it's done! :D

haha im really glad ;) you and those guys that came with you are really a big help ;)

we need more crazy people out there! :D

I want Magranon's Tabards for our team of workers!!

it would be nice to have such a thing ;) would make us grow together even more :D and it would look fancy :3

maybe....if I make a texture would someone implement it?:D

Edited by Miretta

Is your goal in life to achieve riches? To achieve freedom?

Who is stopping you? You are. Who will help you? Magranon will!

We, the followers of Magranon will stand at the top of the world one day and sing!

Together we will strive to rule the world. We will conquer all evil, build fantastic houses and live rich and glorious lives in them.

What is knowledge for if you do not use it? What use is compassion if you are hungry?

What are the alternatives?

Say yes to yourself! Say 'I will!' Your world will change, and you will change the world!

There are obstacles. People and forces will oppose us. Who will want to deny us all we strive for.

That force must be utterly defeated! No victory will be possible unless we cleanse the world of that evil.

Join our ranks. Help yourself reach the top!

--

Listen to the words of Magranon: What are you? Could you not be more?

I am the Fire and the Mountain. A sword is my symbol. I will help you rule the world.

You will conquer all evil, and live a rich and glorious life. One day you will stand at the top of the world and sing! What is knowledge for if you do not use it? What use is compassion if you are hungry?

Paths leading endlessly into the mist! What matters is power! First, power over self. Then, power over others. Say yes to yourself! Say 'I will!' Your world will change, and you will change the world!

Let me help. Together, nothing can stop us!

Edited by Miretta
  • Like 1

a small progress update, that would be huge if images could actually show it better ;)

xt4V0hs.jpg

• Like 1

yeah i know...night pics are baaaaad, but anyway :P i have problems with the current height now lolz^^

ELmsrtN.jpg

Attention please: if someone knows who is trying to build a road from Frontier through our Road Project, please contact TheMadDoctor ingame. This is a GM approved Project and the changes we will make to the other parts of the Highway that are WIP atm (but sanded and with signs etc. aswell as usable already) will be drastical enough that everyone who tries to build a Highway through it will most likely end up in a big mess and will probably mess up our plans too.

There are plans from our side, to adjust our Road so it can be accessed through West and East too, but please be patient with us, use the snake paths up to gurubear instead for the Moment and be careful to not destroy the hard work we already have put into it....

We will work for appropriate Solutions, so that the Highway will be a Time and Travel Advancement for everyone!

Edited by Miretta

Is there an estimated end date for a project of this magnitude? Or is it still very much undefined?

I ran into this not to long ago on my way through gurubear crater. Its simply remarkable what you guys have done so far. Keep it up!

no eta yet shrimpie its just too difficult to say because we only have some core people working on it most of the time ;) thats like 1-5 XD

and thanks arrowhun :D

Indeed, no ETA, at first, last year I though it would be a year and half, today I could say two year and half, maybe three... the thing is the motivation of others to join the project and our lack of gametime vs RL, if only I could be paid to create wonders in wurm, I could put RL aside ;)

haha beeing paid for making such an awesome project?XD would be awesome XD

good payment would be to have your name on top of the mountain like HOLLYWOOD sign.

Just imagine MIRETTA with big white letters =D can almost see it from the Freedom Market!

1 year anniversary of mags scar today :D expect some changes here hehe yaaaaaay

Happy Birthday Scar!

(and yeah, I'm working on the revamp of the main post, I should be able to post it before Christmas)

Edited by TheMadDoctor

Give me a yell when you feel there is enough progress the video some more, ill head up there and do an episode again :)

will do ;) thanks milosan^^

I guess that will be probably in a few months if you are still around then ;)