Sign in to follow this  
TheMadDoctor

Indy Highway Project: Magranon's Scar (v2.0)

That venerable hell scorp and champ lava spider did not hide :P

btw thanks to the queen of the damned and all sorts of evil sounding titles for this really nice donor for the scar ;) we will surely find a nice place to honor it and build it into the scar for everyone to see ;)

btw thanks to the queen of the damned and all sorts of evil sounding titles for this really nice donor for the scar ;) we will surely find a nice place to honor it and build it into the scar for everyone to see ;)

;) just an evil propaganda.

No update since september. How does this look, unfortunately it is too far for me to travel and Im more a forum rat then anything.

its going slow :o guess for most people summer vacation is over ^^ but we are still working :P

I'm reporting in after an involuntary absence of two weeks. So I need to get my deed back on track, but my mining skill is calling me back to the Scar, too ;)

oh god! I missed you so much! :o i thought you jumped down the mountain or something.....;_;

I'm also back since few days, trying to fit it in my schedule to make some significant advance

It will be interesting to see how this turns out, good luck to those involved

Looks like MadDoctors original post caught a bad case of the flue. Might be joining soon as I can clean up a few things and figger out how to get there.

Looks like MadDoctors original post caught a bad case of the flue. Might be joining soon as I can clean up a few things and figger out how to get there.

nah ;) its beeing updated once in a while ;) else it would be archive already :P but since we started on christmas last year and there is still much to do, the actual progressing seems a bit slow (this will most likely change when we can actually start on a visible highway instead of working on tile buffers X) )

Nah Farelle, Strutep is talking about the main post, yesterday I updated something on it and the forum decided to scat in my face real hard and mess up everything. If anyone knows how it could be fixed it would be helpful thanks

>_< that post got wrecked. Wonder if a CA or gm could restore it for yeah pre-edit. (I know on other forums we had the ability to do so, not sure if they could here) saying you can't figure it out.

And welcome back TheMadDoctor ;)

• Like 1

Yeah a CA or any admin could do the trick, the second main problem I have is, PMs doesn't seem to work for me anymore, when I send its a "Action failed"

There's a forum glitch going around that says things aren't going threw when they are... Check your mail and see if it really did send them. :)

and the world goes round....and round....

eCsPxk5.jpg

modern art on Mags Scar!

ooTSUs8.jpg

Don't do it, its not worth it!

There is so much more to life, don't throw it all away.

There is more to see than can ever be seen. More to do than - no, hold on... Sorry, that's the 'Lion King'. But the point still stands. - The Doctor

(yeah, less than 3 weeks 'till the 23.)