Sign in to follow this  
TheMadDoctor

Indy Highway Project: Magranon's Scar (v2.0)

did some work on the north part of the speedway also :)

IrWIB81.png

• Like 1

-Been starting to work on the south part of the highway (segment E-F) more actively

• Like 1

bump: currently northern part of the Highway will be straightened out :) 

sse5x6r.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah you are right, it was beeing discussed with the forum mods and it was moved back, mainly because this project affects other Servers aswell. We made dirt deliveries from the project to Chaos and the Road is hopefully making it easier for newbies to get to the boat bridge towards Deliverance. Also we had some workers from other Servers aswell, for various reasons.

Also, and I don't want to diminish any other community projects, but it is by far the biggest project in wurm at the moment from what I could see.

Another problem is also that the town square topics are beeing shown in the topic updates top right corner of the general forums, while everything inside the Server related ones are not beeing shown.

(i would like that to be changed tbh)

And to be honest, I wouldn't have any problems with it, if similar projects of this size would also get into town square forums, mainly because I think it is good representation of what you can do within this game.

I'm not sure actually, if I can give you a satisfying answer to this, since I simply asked, if it's possible to move it back to town square and they decided that it's ok.

Edited by Miretta
  • Like 4

little update on the southside of the Highway, BIG process done here! :D

1T5LKkc.jpg

• Like 1

a little update on the north site of the project:

bottom of speedway revised for expansion to 3 tiles and attachment to existing highways:

DBdDtXJ.jpg

complete sanding of the west side of the northspeedway:

3W6htno.jpg

XgfjV9u.jpg

• Like 1

You can't see anything in those screenshots, it is too dark. Thanks for wasting my time. 

You can't see anything in those screenshots, it is too dark. Thanks for wasting my time. 

arent you all sunshine and rainbows.

Great work here.

sorry, i was making those pictures shortly before going to bed, didn't want to wait another 2 hours for the sun to shine ingame again, but there will be more picture in daylight. If you feel like those 3 images were wasting your time, I'm really sorry for you, maybe you want to take a look at the whole gallery instead?

http://imgur.com/a/Gib56#0

• Like 5

bump ^^ 

I'm sorry that there weren't any good updates recently, we made some little progress, specially on the north end, but it's not really something easily visible on screenshots and lots of workers are currently busy with real life and myself is busy with pregnancy :)

But the project WILL continue :D

bump o.o

jump to 8:30 if you want to see newest changes on the scar :)

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej4u4X2CzA0

Edited by Miretta

I look forward to see the Scar project progress, troughout these years its been very enjoyable to follow the madness shape into reality. ;)

Thread has been cleaned.

Please refrain from challenging moderators' decisions in public, and head your complaints to Lead Forum Moderator (Shrimpiie) instead.

Regards,

Samool, Board Moderator

nothing fancy but atleast an update: small outpost on the south site :D

wqGmCIZ.png

• Like 1

another update: reestablishment of the north ramp outpost, so that people can rest there (it's open for kingdom) also good for hiding from mobs
V7yt3Kw.png

• Like 3

added more outposts at the center of the scar and at the bottom of the north speedway :) 

70WAVPH.jpg

• Like 2

small update from the center of the scar, this is supposed to be the highest point from the whole highway :) and where we will make a connection road that is going straight into gurubear crater :)

RoMTsj7.jpg

• Like 2