Sign in to follow this  
TheMadDoctor

Indy Highway Project: Magranon's Scar (v2.0)

How are you guys coming along on this project, and who can I contact to get involved in helping here? :)

Merfin, farelle, themaddoctor all are good choices to contact.  

slow atm cause of some real life occurences ;) but Iam every day online on the forums and in the irc channel #MagsScar <----even though mostly afk, but I have a server running, so i get any messages that are beeing posted there.

and i know its sometimes confusing but Iam Farelle ;) just my forum account is Miretta ^^

• Like 1

Zanzibar Land?

Look out, we've got some Metal Gear Solid fans on the loose.

Zanzibar Land?

Look out, we've got some Metal Gear Solid fans on the loose.

I'm not quite sure what that deed has to do with our project O.o 

bump, holding this thread alive, even if we don't make fast progress atm, but I hope there will be some more progress soon, not saying what yet ;) don't want to put any pressure on anyone XD

for those people who tried to contact me on the irc MagsScar channel, I've read your messages, but seems we are always missing each other, maybe send me a forum pm on when you will probably be online (with gmt time) since i can't possible sit all day infront of my pc waiting for someone to pop up for a few minutes ;)

I started construction of a settlement from the Boondock slightly away from the shared driveway at the turn to the northwest. I hope that did not stop with his construction site. as laying paths led to the expectation that in the future there will be highway road.

[21:39:38] The settlement of To The Sleeping Hellhound has just been founded by Dahria.

founded deed on top of the scar to secure the inn from falling apart :)

I started construction of a settlement from the Boondock slightly away from the shared driveway at the turn to the northwest. I hope that did not stop with his construction site. as laying paths led to the expectation that in the future there will be highway road.

I did'nt see that post of yours, until now.

I have seen your new place yesterday and I don't know for sure, if it will be far away enough, but it will also take alot of time for us to reach that Point, since there is still alot of work to do.

Maybe you can come visit the rest of the Highway at some point :)

If you should be too close to the road work, we will probably see it when we are closer to your side. You will probably see it then too :)

some more updates coming today, but for now, some of our volunteers knocking at the door (sadly deceased already)

0xR15lk.jpg

Inn finished, regarding walls and main fences, just some low rope fences missing :)

nEpYGEm.jpg

also our nice Inn entrance, currently in green light :P (sorry for night picture)

BOFSD9X.jpg

Edited by Miretta
  • Like 2

little internal map update:

HPAlylh.png

also view from one of the inn plattforms:

cdfQtaG.png

Edited by Miretta
  • Like 5

we could need some workers at the scar :)

Due to some peolpe going on vacation or having to work more and some other life occurances we had a bit of a low time, but I want to raise the level of work again.

best would be if I don't have to do everything on my own :)

So please, if you want to help a big community project to continue it's path to epicness, just leave me a forum pm :D

What we need:

-Digging

-Surface Mining (probably 90% of the project)

-someone who can cook high ql meals is always welcome

-someone who can enchant grass tiles for the horses

and of course every kind of donation is welcome :)

what we provide:

-food

-beds

-secure pens for horses and carts

-guard tower

-good ql tools if needed :) (and can be kept afterwards)

-for people who surface mine, you can take as many shards with you as you want :)

also stuff for filling basic wurm needs like forges, archery target, water in form of wells and fountains etc. and if neccessary even a place for respawn now, since tents got implemented and we have made a deed on top of the scar :)

suggestion to bring:

-a horse or cart to ride over the highway itself to come to the working station

-maybe a water container, because some places are further away from the actual station

-some fighting gear (it can get dangerous sometimes)

-pickaxe and/or shovel (but both can be provided also)

• Like 3

I have updated the main title to "Indy Highway Project: Magranon's Scar (v2.0)"

.added Indy to locate easier

.changed revamp for 2.0 to keep track of the version of the main post without having to browse through it, all major changes to the highway might result in a 2.x rename system

• Like 1

seems we are already letting our workers work until they starve to death :P

5Vo28tr.jpg

some update Pictures coming :D We are working currently on exposing more areas to rock that were neglected before, mainly the Middle of the Project between D and E

ZgHWb63.jpg

KhK0UP1.jpg

WEfvu5B.jpg

PdwPjm1.jpg

we already digged down around 8k of dirt over the past 3 days :)

• Like 5

Yesterday we got suddenly and unexpected help :D

thanks tyrgrim :)

Contributed some more skiller shovels and pickaxes for the great Mag's Scar project. :)

• Like 1

we got some skiller hatchets and around 900 planks yesterday :) gonna make alot of crates now.

I also tried to do some timelapse from the project yesterday but my second client was stopping to take pictures inbetween, does anyone have an idea why that is happening? maybe because it was minimized?

Else than that, we have a huge progress on the middle of the road, soon starting to expose the southern speedway a little more so that progress starts to become more visible :)

if anyone wants to work with us, feel free to join :D we accept everything: long time workers, short time workers, people with families and lots of afking :)

every little thing helps ^^

progress on D-E, the road gets wider :)

woC5OaS.jpg

pyH4KvD.png

Edited by Miretta
  • Like 1