Sign in to follow this  
lawurm

Wts - Knarr 10S 59.5Ql

Knarr - 10s Now has - new lock and key - 100 rafts, morring rope/anchor is included

[10:31:31] It has a clinker-built hull assembled with iron rivets and one mast with a square yard sail. At insufficient wind it is rown with oars. The side rudder is on the starboard side. It is locked with a lock of poor quality. It is made from cherrywood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 59.545185, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Lawurm, has been etched in the stern.

pickup only exodus cords x15 y19 misthaven

Edited by lawurm

total 10s with rafts?

sold, sry man and yea as stated.

[04:25:24] <Blkcobra> 10s and it has 100 rafts?

[04:25:56] <Blkcobra> if so i will take it

holyhaloaegholy wow

the rafts alone are 10s

id had paid 15 atleast and even thats super cheap :P

only do this is you need the money, don't start a business from it, or all shipbuilders will be after you :P

• Like 1

only do this is you need the money, don't start a business from it, or all shipbuilders will be after you :P

When i saw price i nearly got heartattack.

needed a fast sale of an unwanted ship. Basically making room for a Caravel i have on order.

Defenatly no time for this player to make ships lol, i don't even mine iron if i can help it :D

was a fun trip too as we ended up meating in exolus to trade the ship then i road back on horse stoping for a window shop in gold pearl. Good times.

needed a fast sale of an unwanted ship. Basically making room for a Caravel i have on order.

Defenatly no time for this player to make ships lol, i don't even mine iron if i can help it :D

was a fun trip too as we ended up meating in exolus to trade the ship then i road back on horse stoping for a window shop in gold pearl. Good times.

You could have priced it at 15-18 silver and gotten a fast sale. Jeebus!

This is ridiculous! There are plenty of other reasonable price points you could have set it at rather than one-third. Even if you need the cash desperately 18s would have been quick and far less unreasonable. Basically sold 10 rafts with a free knarr. May have rubbed a lot of people wrong with this.

EDIT- Half price was wrong - actually 1/3

Edited by TinklesSprinkle

My lord leave him alone. Good sale for the guy that bought it and good sale for the guy that sold it because that's what he wanted to do. If he set up shop in your neighborhood and sold 100 of these then I *might* see your point.

Go put your head back under the pillow.

PAR

• Like 1

WOOW' It took me a week to make a knarr (57 skill) - thats without rafts!