Sign in to follow this  
boombza

Why Wouldnt You Worship Her?!

well its only A4 so its not a big piece, the only was twice the size.

i'll do a better Libila one, the one on my profile is DP is of her, its A4 as well.

Maybe my perception for the golden mean gets thrown out of wack when i do drawings any bigger...

DSC01188.JPG

Edited by boombza
  • Like 1

like like like like sooo like! Just need that Vyn to hold a book xP

like like like like sooo like! Just need that Vyn to hold a book xP

haha the little icon i made of her for the valrei map, shes holding a little book with sticky notes marking pages:P

vynora.png

xD

link to the map: http://strikelimit.c...alrei/index.php

(I only did the gods. credit goes to Jekev for putting it together and the other icons.)

Edited by boombza

Great work :)

On a side note, for that map, would be fun to do a flip-book style animation replaying the previous round for Epic, being able to watch the avatars/gods progressing in their "game".

these new ones are real awesome, i think you should add something more to background and scale the women :P, like a moon or mountains or something very godly.

Can you draw a magranon priest or male persons?

Edited by silakka

backgrounds? i've never really drawn backgrounds, i dont enjoy doing it i guess.. I'll think about it.

i can draw a priest and just call it a magranon priest haha. Sure i can draw it, but a drawing of something a player can be and their own actual versions of and have their own view of what it should look like, its hard to come in with something and say- THIS is a magranon priest. haha

ima stick to gods ;)

//Currently drawing s scene that happened on Valrei awhile back when Libila killed Magranon and Fo in a 2v1. I think I'll just try have fun with this one and not worry too much.

Edited by boombza

it doesnt matter so much :P if it has some similarity then you can give him a more specific name hehe.

Size of that picture is just massive, id wish to get one on my wall ^^

Ive never really had chance to draw anything bigger than A4

my art is mostly limited to little school papers lol. Id imagine takin a 2meters long/wide paper to school. Yea teacher, i stepped it up to the next level.

She has cookies. What more reason do you need?

Something i'm working on while I happily mine n.n

This happened on Valrei soon after epic first started- Libila went to Mount Creations to get a Source Token from Fo, as she was about to enter into a one sided combat against Fo, the MR's finished their mission and Magranon moved down from Castle Gilttercrown. Face in a 2v1 situation she grinned at Magranon and quickly strikes him down, as for Fo, she stared down at him as he trembled on the ground and laughed quietly to herself. (for curiosities sake, Vynora won that round...)

so here is the work in progress;

Underestimated%20WIP.JPG

You need to make vynora to look more like a B****.

Come on, you know how she shows her support for her priests

S*** casts. haha

You need to make vynora to look more like a B****.

Hahaha, the funny thing is your not the first to tell me she needs to look more like a b****, for pretty much the same reason :P

The last image is amazing! Great anatomy and so the action defined there! o.o

The only thing I'm confused is her eyes, she looks like having her eyes wander somewhere instead staring at fo. Also I'm more imagining Libila to have dragon-like wing but with feathers on the wing-arm-- like it used to be a pure white wings before hatred and vengeance take it.

PS: fo got roots as legs or maybe robes.. don't know exactly what it is..

Edited by rosedragon

The human form is both the most beautiful object in existence and the most difficult to produce since inherently we all can see the flaws

Edited by Joanavon
  • Like 1

The last image is amazing! Great anatomy and so the action defined there! o.o

The only thing I'm confused is her eyes, she looks like having her eyes wander somewhere instead staring at fo. Also I'm more imagining Libila to have dragon-like wing but with feathers on the wing-arm-- like it used to be a pure white wings before hatred and vengeance take it.

PS: fo got roots as legs or maybe robes.. don't know exactly what it is..

Havent finished her eyes, only started the outline.

I've always imagined Libila to have feathered wings :P

theres little flowers growing at his rigth hand to compensate "roots" around his leg.

some critism to your first picture here ;) :

from the viewer:

-her right eye is a bit too much rotated and a little too high

-her lips need a little more rotation (should be parallel to her eyes)

-pretty much the same goes for the nose ;) as the face "base" has not the same rotation as the face parts ;)

-also from which direction comes the light? it looks like your first idea was that it comes from the right and a little above her, but her hair has reflexes on the left side too, which is confusing

- her ear is btw vertically alligned even though it should follow a curve from the eyes and be roundish to the head (means more rotated)

-her horns are a little displaced ;) if you orientate on the left one, the right one needs to be further outside if you want it symmetrical

-the "bulk" at her neck is a little too much ;) or her neck too thin

-her shoulders are too small perspective wise

-i think you forgot her collarbone or set it too high ;)

ok enough of the critism and now to thinks I like:

-the feather structure of her wings are nice ;)

-I like how you made her eyes, dark, mystic and kinda evil

-I like her outfit (the part i can see)

-her hair looks like silk to me

-I love the gradients you made and your very clean lineart ^^

-also I love your way of how to make contours, every line has a nice change between very sharp lines and edges and round and soft forms I think it fits her personality well ;)

-I like the colors you choosed, cause i guess its that yellowish in original too? it makes everything a little softer and warmer ;)

Edited by Miretta
  • Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Manny, April 3, 2013 - spam
Hidden by Manny, April 3, 2013 - spam

Our shipping estimates are based on how quickly we can process and package items for shipment "also known as processing time". Processing time includes selecting items, quality checks, and packaging. Please note that large orders with multiple items may take longer to process and package.

Welcome to our website to have a look,We are the professional children's website. :-)

http://www.tauramall.com/Toddler-Boy-Summer-Outdoor-Casual-Set-p2023.html

I enjoyed drawing this one :)

Libi.png

Drawing showing Libila as she's about to kill Fo while holding the head of Magranon in her left hand. The only damage she sustained was the left wing being damaged.

Edited by boombza
  • Like 3

Really good pic, I can only think of one picture in the entire universe that is better than this one.

Cool joke how she's holding Magranon's head (as if!).

Edited by Maozorz

Is the paper naturally tan? Or did you shade it somehow?

Edited by Radni

Is the paper naturally tan? Or did you shade it somehow?

Nah i edited that on the computer.