Sign in to follow this  
XHawkerX

Wts Statuettes

I usually pay about 1.5s or so for such items, if that helps. If you can get 6s for them, I strongly suggest you do so.

I usually pay about 1.5s or so for such items, if that helps. If you can get 6s for them, I strongly suggest you do so.

Now, that would be a waste when i could sell it to a trader for more :/

The part you're forgetting is that traders with 6 silver on them are few and far between. I mean, it is technically possible for you to sell a statuette to a trader for 6s. But it's a lot more likely that you'll find someone willing to buy it for less.... because you may never luck out and find a trader with that much silver on it.

I pay 50c for every one I have ever bought (50ql gold statuettes) and I have bought a bunch over the years

Edited by Kegan

The part you're forgetting is that traders with 6 silver on them are few and far between. I mean, it is technically possible for you to sell a statuette to a trader for 6s. But it's a lot more likely that you'll find someone willing to buy it for less.... because you may never luck out and find a trader with that much silver on it.

Youd be supprised if you traveled to plenty of the servers...

But id kinda want offers, not arguments please. I willing to do the trade for more then 3 silver each.

I pay 50c for every one I have ever bought (50ql gold statuettes) and I have bough a bunch over the years

Thats like getting 5k planks for a silver O.o

I think what people are trying to tell you is that trader prices are by no means indicative of player prices. As someone who grinded to [Midas Touch], the 90 jewelrysmithing title, I can tell you that 50c for a 50ql gold statuette is quite fair, and that you'd be lucky to get more than 1s for those statuettes :)

We're just trying to save you some time and heartache and to explain why what you want to happen isn't going to happen.

But hey, you can lead a horse to water.

good luck getting your outrageous price, I recommend camping the traders and hope you get lucky on the timing of them getting paid.

Edited by Cally
  • Like 1

We're just trying to save you some time and heartache and to explain why what you want to happen isn't going to happen.

But hey, you can lead a horse to water.

good luck getting your outrageous price, I recommend camping the traders and hope you get lucky on the timing of them getting paid.

I've found traders with tons of money on them, thought i might get more bang for my buck though... guess not.

I'm just going to sell them