Sign in to follow this  
Puertorro

Castle Doors Poll

Should devs impliment castle doors?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Should devs impliment castle doors?

• Yes
    • No

Devs should add casle doors like this one for example:

kxorEkv.jpg

It would greatly enhance the medieval look of Wurm and make "Kingdoms" look like real kingdoms with real castles. Please share your thoughts.

Edit: Please if you vote no, explain why...

Edited by Puertorro
  • Like 2

yes, but look at the size of double door. it's almost the whole wall already, there would be needed combined walls to be able to make this big one.

• Like 1

Yes a stronger version of Wooden Palisade Gate would be nice.

The tall stone wall needs a gate that matches with the other stone stuff so we need something to use. Sure you can build a 1x1 house but not every case you will have the space to do that and the palisade gates do not look right with the stone in my opinion.

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

this would go great with my building projects and i also dislike having to use wooden palisade gates. Having a draw bridge of some sort would be nice to have when bridges come out :P

Although +1 to the idea I would also like to add its very immature to throw insults at people who disagree with your opinion on chat, there is a difference between a conflict of an opinion and name bashing. Perhaps be more considerate to those that don't necessarily agree ;)

[19:28:56] <Puertorro> thats cuz u have no creativity or imagination

[19:36:44] <Puertorro> hogwash either u r a big troll or a big idiot

Although not worth reporting, still it won't encourage people to agree with you.

Edited by Tineen
  • Like 1

Although +1 to the idea I would also like to add its very immature to throw insults at people who disagree with your opinion on chat, there is a difference between a conflict of an opinion and name bashing. Perhaps be more considerate to those that don't necessarily agree ;)

[19:28:56] <Puertorro> thats cuz u have no creativity or imagination

[19:36:44] <Puertorro> hogwash either u r a big troll or a big idiot

Although not worth reporting, still it won't encourage people to agree with you.

woah dude, that had nothing to do with this thread. I said that because you said that you would like wurm to always stay the same and never evolve. In addition, you also said that pretty much you would like for it to be text based... Please dont mix convos with this thread, I find THAT very childish.

woah dude, that had nothing to do with this thread. I said that because you said that you would like wurm to always stay the same and never evolve. In addition, you also said that pretty much you would like for it to be text based... Please dont mix convos with this thread, I find THAT very childish.

Hogwash isn't me, as the forum name suggests I'm Tineen I also agreed with your suggestion thus the +1. What I added was perhaps a suggestion for future behavior but anyway digression indeed.

I am in favour of the idea.

Edited by Tineen

Sure we want them, but it's just a matter of the devs doing it.

Yes a stronger version of Wooden Palisade Gate would be nice.

Totally agree, Stone Palisade gates

+1

Bump... Please vote on this poll, the more votes we have the more the Devs will be inclined to make his hapen.

Edited by Puertorro

bump, bump, bumpity, bump, I said a bump, bump, bumpity, bump.

I have a idea, though it sort of limits it, the door should require 1-2 wall tiles wide, and 2 tiles high, I (think) that would look about right.... Really depends what your making though. +1 however they would Ed up doing it.

I like how everyone is implementing more ideas to this thread. Please keep it up and dont forget to vote.

bump, bump, bumpity, bump, I said a bump, bump, bumpity, bump.

Yes most definitely this should be added right away they are very needed and would fit in so well, they should be in as standard and it will be an amazing update - if they just added this it would make a massive impact because many people would use them because they already want them in masses and they would add a new big door into the mix and we would be able to add it to beautiful designs of deeds.

+1 from me, would make a very impressive entrance to the new castles/cathedrals people are building