Sign in to follow this  
Radni

Smashed Screens And Broken Dreams..

That moment when you slip up, and your iPhone falls out of your pocket... Onto cement.. And you pick it up to find the screen... Kinda destroyed...

Yep, I dropped my iPhone :( Anyone know of AppleCare covers screens?

Sorry but I agree with Silakka, they make apple products fragile intentionally so they break and you have to buy a new one, so they make more money. You buy things from the evil empire, and you're just enabling them to keep being evil.

I had my old iPhone for 1,5 years till it got broken without any explanation. (the locking button got "stuck" and locked the phone after ten seconds all the time.)

It had both phone and screen covers and I dropped it maybe five times in that whole 1,5 years. I do agree that they are fragile. :P I should have started using my old Nokia again.

(but I still bought another one)

Edited by Dragonmob

Apple.. should had done that at the first day

Not asking for your opinion of apple :) asking if anyone has had experience with broken screens and the genius store

Apple hardware that breaks when someone looks at it cross-eyed? Naaaaaah!

I have no advice, but I can't help but hate a company that has the hubris to call it a 'Genius Store'.

• Like 1

LOL!!! That's nifty.. What is a google?

Edited by Radni

My samsung once fell on the road from like 5 meters. Besides having to look for the battery that was hiding from me in the grass nearby, it works and screen is only a bit scratched.

That's what you get for buying things from apple

That's nothing. Look what happened to mine, how'my gonna use it now? I've lost friends over this and I don't want to give it to my gf, for obvious reasons.
/>http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me05sloyEJ1qzg11xo1_400.jpg

I have an evo shift, dropped in tub, fully wet, snatched it back out, took out the battery and waited like 2 days, works fine now even a year later. HTC FTW.

Edited by Elen

Very artistic

:P

Zw.n.g.r... o_O

<Silures>

^__^

?

Edited by Silures

Backs of an iphone 4/4s are cheap and easy to fix. I only charge $20 usd at my store :D

Ya joking, that one's worth good money now to the right buyer. Sadly not mine, I don't even use a cell.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Manny, April 3, 2013 - spam
Hidden by Manny, April 3, 2013 - spam

Our shipping estimates are based on how quickly we can process and package items for shipment "also known as processing time". Processing time includes selecting items, quality checks, and packaging. Please note that large orders with multiple items may take longer to process and package.

Welcome to our website to have a look,We are the professional children's website. :-)

http://www.tauramall.com/Toddler-Boy-Summer-Outdoor-Casual-Set-p2023.html