Sign in to follow this  
Sakai

Monastery Of Fo Under Construction On Pristinian Lands

A lone follower of Fo, our peaceful deity which loves us equally, on a land surrounded by water, trees, animals, grass and dirt he looked upon the skies under which where Sol was shining and water reflecting birds up in the skies, fishes swimming and spider's chasing citizens of Pristine, it was a hot day that day when Pinnochi heard a voice he never heard before nor where it came from telling him in a calm way "You shall spread the love and peace of Fo around these lands, show the lost men and women of Wurm the right way of living and you shall live in peace and harmony in heaven" Listening to the mysterious words something or someone told him as a very religious person Pinnochi traveled for months looking for a prefect place to build a gift to Fo, a gift that was dedicated to him, a place of peace and harmony... Which was a Monastery.

When Bishop Pinnochi found a perfect place he decided to start on working monastery, as in past he was a construction worker yet remembering his skills he works on it day and night and prays to Fo for success, the place was wild, blood still is splattered from a vicious hell hound, a creature of Libya and loads of wild grass, "There is much to be done yet in short time... But for the love of Fo this has to be done and I shall listen to what he tells me even if it means to die for him." said Bishop Pinnochi

The Monastery will be a sacred place to the followers and priests of Fo which will be able to enroll into to improve their faith and show the love of Fo to the lost ones and put them back on the right track of life,

[OOC] The place is deeded already :) however not yet added on map because not even a building has yet been done, the plan of the Monastery will be big, current task is to expand a artificial island I've been doing which is pretty big already.

If you wish to donate something to the Monastery of Fo let me know! The place is full roleplay 24/7, it will have monastery traders, yes we will produce goods as well :)

Thank you and sorry if its not something that should be, first time writing in the roleplay section on this forum :)

[OOC]

Music Theme of the Monastery -

[media

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBxeiMoYQZ0

((Inside the Monastery))

Music Theme of the Monastery surroundings -

[media

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLpvT97bQGk

((Outside the Monastery))

Edited by Sakai

There's also a Monastery of Fo on Release for those that can't wait to get their Fo on while this is under construction. Right by the Northern coast too so there is easy access from Pristine.

The Gnome watches the monastery rise from the waters of the bay, just off the coast from his Keep, wondering what kind of trouble the new neighbor will bring to the neighborhood.

edit: anyone looking for Pinnochi's monastery, he is just southwest from my location (Gnome Place) at the south end of the Pristine map.

Edited by GnatTheGnome