Sign in to follow this  
Elen

New Digging Option : Excavate

With the new additions (which are great btw) to digging there is one thing I still want ... a one click command to dig out a tile completely to rock.

Lets call it 'Excavate' and have it work just like the existing functions except that it keeps going once it hits rock on the other corners until the tile is rock or the action is stopped. This would make it a smidge easier to uncover rock since it wouldn't stop the action just due to hitting rock in one corner.

• Like 4

This one is going a little too far on the automation side of things.

like it's not easy enough <_<

sounds good in a way and would be great, but only if it would have had been added 5years ago.

I like it, but as long as the speed is dependant on digging skill, shovel skill, QL and enchants - like normal digging. Otherwise there is no reason to get a high QL speed shovel anymore.

I must say, I LOVE the new digging, but I'm happy with that...I'm surprised they let us have it...

This would take it to far, not to mention this could be used to get tons and tons of dirt easly. (Or lower a tile to a certain point) granted the new thing can basicly do all of this on a flat tile, but it requires a just that.

Imho, I'm glad we have what we got and praying it doesn't get nerfed to crap....(looks at silakka evily) with people urging them to XD

So being able to level everything around one tile to basically rock = good, but being able to excavate a single tile to rock = bad. Yay for Wogic.

So being able to level everything around one tile to basically rock = good, but being able to excavate a single tile to rock = bad. Yay for Wogic.

Yeah I know, I facepalmed when I read the responses.

Edit: Nevermind.

Edited by bwg