Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Enchanted Maple Tree

Is there a reason that you can not enchant a maple tree or is it just an oversight/bug? I like to use maples and would like to enchant a few to get the grass to match up and keep them full height but I don't get an option to enchant on them when I try.

Edited by Kegan

Try right clicking on the tree while performing another action, I.E. repair something in your inventory, and while it is repairing, right click the tree tile. See if the enchant option comes up that way. That's how I had to enchant the willow in my town square. Odd I know, but it worked for me.

Edited by Icetray

Try right clicking on the tree while performing another action, I.E. repair something in your inventory, and while it is repairing, right click the tree tile. See if the enchant option comes up that way. That's how I had to enchant the willow in my town square. Odd I know, but it worked for me.

Seems awefully buggy

Seems awefully buggy

Oh I completely agree, but I was just offering a workaround that I had stumbled onto..
  • Like 1

Whether enchant will come up depends on the tool you have active. For instance, with a shovel, I do not get the option. With a sickle, I will.