Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Terraforming Marsh

Terraforming Marsh  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should you be able to terraform Marsh via Flattening and Leveling?

• Yes
    • No

You should be able to Level, or Flatten, Marsh.

I don't mind having to pave them with Floorboards to remove them, but having them block all forms of terraforming underwater is annoying, especially since you can't get rid of them until they are above water.

Currently, it is next to impossible to raise marsh tiles at large slopes underwater to match the rest of your docks because you waste 90% of your dirt dropping it to raise them.

• Like 3

I guess you can rise and lower it now with digging so I guess it would be okay. Can you not do it now?

Yes, you can dig or drop dirt on it as before, but I don't understand why we haven't been able to ever Flatten it, or even Level it now.

i got marsh at my dock and i know my limits, if i wanna pass it, then im ready to use dirt.

to answer your flatten question.

When you flatten grass it turns all the tiles around to dirt, so it would break the marsh or something.

Edited by silakka

It is a hard one for me having a large patch next to my deed I would not want someone to come along and mess with it but I can see where you are coming from too.

Edited by Kegan

Either that, or make us able to pave tiles underwater so we can put floorboards on them BEFORE we have to waste thousands of dirts on raising it.

• Like 1

Either that, or make us able to pave tiles underwater so we can put floorboards on them BEFORE we have to waste thousands of dirts on raising it.

Which could also solve a lot of problems people have trying to pave the outer slopes of their docks on the West and North sides.

• Like 1

I have used hundreds of floorboards on marsh, which was annoying enough, but raising the marsh is the hardest task. We should be able to flatten marsh or lay floorboards or slabs under water

Only if we have a way to plant marsh. Not everyone is a diehard hater.

strange, I can level some marsh tiles but not others.

Edited by Keldun