Sign in to follow this  
Gramuly

Wurm Is Free!

I have played some game that are free and games that charge by the month or that charge by the item.

None of the games I have played are the same as Wurm.

You get to play up to lvl 20 without premium.

After premium you have to find work. Thats life.

In real life you have to get a job after you are old enough. Its the same here.

You dont have to be a master craftsman to find work.

I have played for about 2 years and I see ways to make money.

I know players who pull real money out, thats a bit harder but to just earn premium is not that hard.

I want to give a few examples of how you can play for free and enjoy yourself while doing it.

--------------------------------

I was on my boat going to my gold mine.

On the way I saw an open mine. Outside the mine was a box full of logs.

Lots of logs. It also had nails. there are players looking for fences to be built.

Yesterday some guy wanted to buy dirt. We all get free shovels.

A week ago a pirate killed me and took my things. He sold them and was paid with paypal.

Im not upset. I made a mistake. Point is you dont have to pay to play this game.

If you are young and dad wont let you use his credit card.

Well it is time to get a job in wurm and build your own house and be your own man.

This game is full of old people with money be kind and work hard and you will find loyal friends. Even loyal bandits who have no problem sinking your ship and sending you home naked

Edited by Gramuly
  • Like 6

This game is full of old people with money be kind and work hard and you will find loyal friends. Even loyal bandits who have no problem sinking your ship and sending you home naked

this made me laugh

in our deed white pearl we special help new players get first premium time... we always have jobs to do... and when ppl colect his first 5s we give him rest of money for his first premium time... 5s is not hard to earn ,,,

As long as you don't say that wurm is free for everyone i'm with you. =)

While it IS possible to play the game free, there still has to be someone to brings money to the world through paying.

in our deed white pearl we special help new players get first premium time... we always have jobs to do... and when ppl colect his first 5s we give him rest of money for his first premium time... 5s is not hard to earn ,,,

My village does the same i usually mine a ton of stone for them to make bricks for sale and other junk :D all money goes to workers since my deed is paid off for the year along with my prem