Sign in to follow this  
Sakai

Need An Idea For A Deed Name.

Hello there fellow Wurmian's, on Friday, my payday I decided to buy premium and buy a deed but I have no idea how to call it, I want to give it a nice name maybe because I'm a roleplayer, however it aint a village or a town, place not decided, basically I'm planning to live off as a hunter and alchemist and deed my area so I won't have any intruders :) its simply my little deed where I will have a trader that will sell Healing Patches, Meal's, Leather and Pelt and other random animal buchery :)

I really like the start of "Cape" as from one game series I love which is "Gothic" and in 3rd series theres a area named "Cape Dun" but I saw a mak of Deliverence or Celeb if im not wrong already named deed like that so I do not want to copy.

So could anyone help me out and come up with a nice name for a deed for a Alchemist and a Hunter :) yap I love to live away from civilization so I don't want to be in any town :P

Thank you!

Very easy: "Hunting Cape" or " Surgeon Village" :), I hope it has helped you.

Edited by Jordii

You know the land you deed wont spawn creatures right? You would be wise to make a large perimeter for creatures to spawn in around your land

If I would of deed an area where creatures spawn it would of be boring that I wouldnt want to hunt, this aint what I see as hunting, I am going to travel, a lot to hunt and than go back home :)

So no Im not going to deed an area where mobs spawn, random place, even on mountain, little island or vast forest :)

Edited by Sakai

Use your first pet's name and then your first house address....ok, maybe not :)

Hunter's Refuge

Hunter's Cove

Cape Refuge

Cape Sakai

Cape Fear (lol)

Any roleplayish ideas perhaps? :D ((pretty sure there are some roleplayer's somewhere here :P))

Check up on some of the names of out-of-the-way places in Skyrim, there are some pretty nice names in there :D

Maybe you find one the suits you

cape venántium

Latin, cape of the hunter

Call it The Exit. So whenever someone comes on deed they get the message, You enter The Exit.

• Like 1

I don't know if healing covers and meals will last long on a trader ?

I can see an isolated hunting camp in my mind - a big tract of forest, a modest cabin, no unsightly roads crisscrossing the area...

Hermit's Roost

Pristine Refuge and Game Preserve

Hunter's Folly

As someone prone to RP, I would suggest thinking about features of the surrounding area. What trees are most common? (Birch? Cedar? Pine?) Is there some distinct geographic feature that would be part of the deed? (Valley, gulch, ridge, cliff, etc?) Have you found yourself giving personal names to features in the area? (Treacherous Flats, Marsh of Sorrows, etc.)

This might lead you to come up with a idea that feels inspired by the land you are planning on settling.

Cedar Gulch Preserve

Cape Lemonridge

Sorrowcliff Hunting Lodge

etc.