Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

The Empire Of Mol Rehan - Chaos

Then how did you get in Candee? :P

Sarolveldruk i'll drop you a PM now.

Hello!

Returning after a long absence, I used to be in Mol Rehan back when it was enforced by the server, and now when I log in and try to run around my old places I get smacked down by MR guards... currently died about 10 times and now cowering in Gold Coast.

Would it be possible to join MR again? Also, if anyone has a village that could use someone with slightly better than noob stats, I'm all for it.

Thanks!

I would like to join Mol Rehan on Chaos... Also why did Mol Rehan tower guards kill me?

Sorry for the delay guys, we've been making a few changes to our forums and application process. Which people can now do directly without the need for PMing an MR leader.

I'll update the OP as well.

http://mol-rehan.creative-realms.net/forums/index.php

the current registration password to create a new account is : mrlulz

Until approved new accounts can only see the recruitment section.

Bump.

We've had a massive influx of new players join MR which is awesome. Our community here is thriving. All players,whether you are new or old, if you're hungry for blood, or just want to craft in peace, are welcome to join.

If anyone has any questions, no matter how silly they think they might sound feel free to give me a pm, or even better hit up the forums.

Edited by Redd

Free bump for best kingdom, just joined up and am having a great stay at Kratos. :)

• Like 3

bump for our pretty tabards and banners :D 

9DlhsLb.jpg

• Like 3

Looking swanky there, Ziv.

Bump for MR, we make people look badass! ;)

Bump for MR, we make people look badass!*

*Please note, this fantastic MR promotional offer does not include members of "that Jenn kingdom."

• Like 1

Bump for "Zivirt is too lazy to wait for daytime to take a screenshot so i made him model for new pics" :D

5BvjAxB.png eKTI243.png

^__^

• Like 5

Greetings and Salutations Citizens of Mol-Rehan! I, Raheed of Independence, seek to return to Chaos and the kingdom which once took me in. I boast the titles of Mastermine and Reverent of the Lord Magranon, I seek adventure, community, and projects to test and improve my skills (also Roleplay). I shall set forth from the Western Coast of Independence within the hour, and come to make my mark, be it alone or with you, this very evening. If you desire my companionship then I beg you hail me upon my arrival (or PM forum/in-game)!

PS: I generally play from around 5 pm to midnight EST 4-5 days a week.

Greetings and Salutations Citizens of Mol-Rehan! I, Raheed of Independence, seek to return to Chaos and the kingdom which once took me in. I boast the titles of Mastermine and Reverent of the Lord Magranon, I seek adventure, community, and projects to test and improve my skills (also Roleplay). I shall set forth from the Western Coast of Independence within the hour, and come to make my mark, be it alone or with you, this very evening. If you desire my companionship then I beg you hail me upon my arrival (or PM forum/in-game)!

PS: I generally play from around 5 pm to midnight EST 4-5 days a week.

Welcome back :)

Bump for Mol Rehan!

Just occurred to me how nice it looks against the red dragon scale armor :D

EDIT: Now if we could just do something about the helm...

Edited by Klaa

Bump for my new adamantine helm :)

At MR, we have a policy of always helping each other and never selling loot. As such, we re-distribute everything back into the kingdom and ensure that every player here is kitted out with the best gear we can give them, for free and for the war. You won't get that care and community anywhere else... most of the crafters here could easily make 50s a month on the Freedom cluster if they so wished, but instead choose to put their high skills to work here.

• Like 2

Bump for the greatest kingdom. Has been awesome :) 

Take off your helm for screenshots next time! Scale looks good with the MR colours though

• Like 1

Bump. Always looking for new players to join the mighty Red and Gold.

Come stand with Magranon and the glorious Empire of Mol Rehan!!!

http://imgur.com/Vn2jbYG