Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

The Empire Of Mol Rehan - Chaos

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: Thank you Jenn Kellon for a wonderful summer  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dJEYR1GK3Q

• Like 3

Bump!

We just killed the enemy king and champion today! Come join us for fun and titles!

Family friendly community, feel free to contact a recruiter for any more questions!

We got scale, we got glimmer, we got everything you could imagine! (You should try to sing it!)

Bump for the friendly MR Community.

They've taken in a hard core freedomer (never wanted to be a pvper) and taught me how to have fun pvp style.  I went in with misconceptions from other pvp games and have changed my mind about pvp, at least for Wurm.  MR takes good care of you and teaches you at a speed you can handle.  Well worth joining and learning from these folk.

• Like 5

Great to see you in there, Lisabet. MR are a great group and look after newcomers. When I first went there I was blown away by the community.

• Like 3

Do y'all still occasionally sell MR-themed banners, wagons and stuff?

Edited by Rauthr

Bump!

The Empire killed 7 Jenn Kellons outside their front door step. One of the kills was on their joke of a king, Fevfev. Killing kings gives the unique title "Kingslayer", which was earnt by one of our members last night!

Come join in in the fun, come earn awesome unique titles, come and fight!

Join us and you won't regret it!

Bump!

MR just killed a number of JK, killing two of their champions! Come join the fun!

• Like 1

Bump!

The Empire killed 7 Jenn Kellons outside their front door step. One of the kills was on their joke of a king, Fevfev. Killing kings gives the unique title "Kingslayer", which was earnt by one of our members last night!

Come join in in the fun, come earn awesome unique titles, come and fight!

Join us and you won't regret it!

i really want that title..

Bump for an incredibly active kingdom.  Reach out and speak to some of our members today!

• Like 1

I've been with MR from day one of my arrival in Wild/Chaos and I can tell you beyond the shadow of a doubt I have no regrets. Though I am not always PVP active (more so as of late to be honest) I have always felt as though my contributions have been valued. Due to National Security (MR) reasons I can't discuss the particulars of my activities. I'll just say I've enjoyed every second of my time in the many many years I've been in MR on Chaos.

Edited by Kriet
  • Like 2