Sign in to follow this  
Kruggan

[Sold] 2 Hota Statues (Dragon)

Up for auction are two Hota Statues (pictured below), being auction separately.

Incase some of you may not know what a HotA statue is, or where they come from allow me to explain. On the Chaos server there is an event every day and a half. Upon winning the event you are given a HotA statue as a reward. These statues are (usually) 90 or more ql and emit very good color. These never run out of oil, and can be planted so they cannot be picked up. Each statue weighs 150Kg's. A pre warning - If held in inventory they will decay in quality, however when dropped or planted they do not lose quality or damage.

The statues offered here are both dragon statues and emit a RED glow.

iiaorHU.jpg

Auction 1:

[17:54:01] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=80, G=0, B=0. Ql: 98.5, Dam: 0.0.

Starting bid: 10s

Minimum increment: 1s

Buyout: 40s

Auction 2:

[17:53:38] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=128, G=0, B=0. Ql: 98.5, Dam: 0.0.

Starting bid: 10s

Minimum increment: 1s

Buyout: 40s

Please specify which auction you are bidding on for example: "Auction 1 - 20s". Upon winning an auction, i will PM the buyer to work out a time and place for me to arrange delivery.

Thanks!

Edited by Kruggan

well i want both to do like you did next to the door so will start with 20s on #1 and #2

edit: also do you know if they can be re-painted?

Edited by jacobw

Ok current bids (Jacobw):

Auction 1: 20s.

Auction 2: 20s.

Not sure on the re-painting to be honest. :) Might search forums or ask others you won recent auctions - I think one ended this weekend or last week.

I think it's delivery only (never tried to mail one, but I doubt they can be mailed). I will be delivering to the winners.

You said earlier that the auction will end at 8 pm GMT? Did Jacob buy them with buyout?

In case you calculated wrong ( :P ) I will bid 25 silver for each, 1 and 2. There is still 24 minutes of the auction left.

Edited by Dragonmob

Looking back, it was my mistake on auction closing time. I actually thought I was an hour late closing it. :) I've sent you a PM Dragonmob. My apologies for the confusion. I'll msg you the next time I get more statues. I knew I should have used that auction timer.