Sign in to follow this  
archer

Who Is He? He's Almost Everywhere...

dammit, I need to tell the other GM's that they found the stone golemns we use to watch to see when a player uses macros and then snitch to us about it.

• Like 6

dammit, I need to tell the other GM's that they found the stone golemns we use to watch to see when a player uses macros and then snitch to us about it.

LOL

Hahaha, nice

After reading your post, i looked more attentively the JK tower
/>http://en.zimagez.com/zimage/wurm201303021939.php

There s a demon downside, a squeleton with armor, a wizard, a man on a throne, and a crane

No he. Tripple image. Butterfly, bird, monk totem.

=Ayes=

also upside down lobster

Well not to be rude but for me it looked like someone was lucky and was getting an ice cream *cough* *cough*

Excellent thread. It highlights the symmetry in nature. The two halves of the brain. DNA only really has to know about one side. if it can reproduce it then it can make the other side with just one.

There was a study where they concluded that beauty in a person's face across the globe is symmetry. Ugly faces, by comparison, lack symmetry. This is interesting to me. But I still think that symmetry ain't everything. I mean, you can take a woman and if she looks like a man, it don't matter if her face is symmetrical!

Edited by Lightonfoot

Can't be unseen o.o . And I thought MR spies were bad, but those ... those faces are everywhere. Damn now I feel being watched.

I've just noticed that the other side is completely different with a whole new set of things to 'see' :D