Sign in to follow this  
archer

Who Is He? He's Almost Everywhere...

No he. Tripple image. Butterfly, bird, monk totem.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Lol, I seen this as soon as the new fence came in. Always thought I was alone in seeing him so never mentioned it :P

Good to know I'm not the only one who sees these random faces :)

"When you're strange, faces come out of the rain... when you're strange..." -- Jim Morrison

• Like 3

"When you're strange, faces come out of the rain... when you're strange..." -- Jim Morrison

Indeed! Props to JM for his visionary song; however, in this instance it wasn't raining, so even stranger. Perhaps a "Stranger in a Strange Land" would apply here?

=Ayes=

First we had people who saw creepers in rocks textures and now that...

Really good texture testing ^^

/me also starts to stare on some textures

Edited by Sklo:D

It is the image of Potikthulu. A lesser known god of stone who demands his image appear on all of a mason's works. Failure drives the mason into insanity (usually by way of the path of weaponsmithing), while success just drives everyone else insane as well as the mason in question...

An evil and devious god that Potikthulu...

Edited by Hussars
  • Like 2

maybe he is the No Gump biding his time.

Maybe it's Forest Gump, maybe it's Gumpbo, maybe it's Gumpbee. The Gump clan is endless to choose from, as they all originally came from a Clump. Makes about as much sense as anything else suggested I suppose. Onward into the void of speculation!

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes

Actually, its a carebear (with droopy ears), he's even at the bottom of the rainbow!

carebear_zps11b8e98b.jpg

• Like 5

Actually, its a carebear (with droopy ears), he's even at the bottom of the rainbow!

Maybe he just needs another CareBear Stare :ph34r:

The great samurai

11rgfug.jpg

Edited by silakka
  • Like 1

his name is rorshach

The Rorschach test; also known as the Rorschach inkblot test, the Rorschach technique, or simply the inkblot test) is a psychological test in which subjects' perceptions of inkblots are recorded and then analyzed using psychological interpretation, complex algorithms, or both. Some psychologists use this test to examine a person's personality characteristics and emotional functioning. It has been employed to detect underlying thought disorder, especially in cases where patients are reluctant to describe their thinking processes openly.

Testing, testing. Carry on...

=Ayes=

Quick- put the image on a grilled cheese sandwich and stick it on eBay. Idiots these days will buy anything.

The Rorschach test; also known as the Rorschach inkblot test, the Rorschach technique, or simply the inkblot test) is a psychological test in which subjects' perceptions of inkblots are recorded and then analyzed using psychological interpretation, complex algorithms, or both. Some psychologists use this test to examine a person's personality characteristics and emotional functioning. It has been employed to detect underlying thought disorder, especially in cases where patients are reluctant to describe their thinking processes openly.

Testing, testing. Carry on...

=Ayes=

hm. My degree is in psychology, not spelling ;-)

Hmm, I already got three guys, two demons, two butterflies, four birds and a teddy. let's see what else I an find if I twist my mind a little more, lol.

Edited by Keldun

Its probably a player who was pushed into a wall, and was never able to get out...

• Like 2