Sign in to follow this  
snowblind

Server's Down Any Eta On

If we cant voice our opinions about the game we pay for, how are they supposed to gear it towards their customers O.O

Servers are coming up and it would appear the main game servers never dropped " [07:48:51] The server has been up 21 hours and 10 minutes. " ( from Pristine ) so it was either a login problem or a network mess is my guess.

Thanks for the post Enki :) Much Appreciated! Here's hoping it'll be online later.

yep logged into independance, servers are up.

edit: awww: [01:52:23] The server is shutting down in 600 seconds. Reason: Maintenance restart. Up to thirty minutes downtime.

Edited by Teledahn

[23:52:27] The server is shutting down in 600 seconds. Reason: Maintenance restart. Up to thirty minutes downtime.

Servers are coming up and it would appear the main game servers never dropped " [07:48:51] The server has been up 21 hours and 10 minutes. " ( from Pristine ) so it was either a login problem or a network mess is my guess.

The servers were never down... it was likely to do with the main server. Many of us were still in the game but unable to do anything other than go exploring, without being attacked which i think was fun. But i heard the shop went down aswell and the server status on here wasn't working either... I guess we considered them down because they weren't playable

really?!?

[23:52:27] The server is shutting down in 600 seconds. Reason: Maintenance restart. Up to thirty minutes downtime.

I didnt get my prays!!!

ARgggggggg relogged to see horses 75 tiles away & the countdown says 5 min then shutsdown in 2....

If they roll back I hope its 24 hours

It better not be... 24 hours ago I didn't have a deed on Pristine with a built house and an emptied out scorpion infested mine... I'm not doing all that again lol

I actually made this earlier for one of my friends who does drinking games with me when shes not down here.

35520858.jpg

Oh my LAWD I am saving this.

Really, a simple amount of service would fix 95% of the bitching? The server has been down less than an hour and look how much bitching has already occured. I suppose you can just reboot the servers and get them running again in 10-15 minutes, and risk them going down for same thing again. Or give the team some time to find out and troubleshoot the problem. There are only a couple of server people on the team, they can be working on the problem or they can be wasting their time answering stupid questions on the forum.

I hate name calling... but you're an idiot. Yes a very simple amount would stop most of it. The biggest piss off at the moment is a total lack of information when this happens. You're going to get the "server down?" posted questions, but what I have stated should take no more than 15 minutes to figure out after someone anywhere realizes whats happening. A VERY SHORT, SIMPLE post of "Login Server messed, No ETA, expect 2 hours as minimum" would stop most of the real, customer-losing, anger.

"They'd rather be working on this than answering stupid questions" is a lazy admins excuse for doing their own thing at exactly their own time without every being remotely accountable to anyone. I know its more of a normal attitude in IT but people in most industries, including people working for me, get fired for this sort of behavior.

Posting something like that takes a maximum of 60 seconds from the time of loading the screen for the forums to hitting the bloody post button.

• Like 1