Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Inner Walls (Fixed)

I don't know if this is a bug because i have never used inner walls before but i can not remove the planned inner walls today. I know that i was adding and removing them fine last night but now i can't. I even tried to bash them down with my maul with no luck.

Edit: Well seems the reason i was having trouble is that i had a planned floor on the third level over that section of inner walls on the bottom level.

Edited by Kegan

This is not listed in the known bug list and is a problem that persists. I have 3 wall plans pictured here that support nothing and have no floors above them. I am not getting the remove plan option at all, only destroy or plan options. I have tried to destroy and get the message that the last part of the walls come crashing down yet plan remains. I have never added materials to these plans.

This presents in the same way as floor plan issues in that there is not a remove plan option, but with the floor plans you receive a message as soon as you try to destroy and no action is performed.

LuFStt0.jpg

Edited by Rayjon

Hi. I know this says (fixed), but it's evidently not because I have the exact same problem.

Two outer walls on the third level, with finished floors & nothing above them, and I can't remove the wall plans. Also an inner wall with nothing above it, and what's really weird, nothing under it either. It had a floor connected initially and when i couldn't remove the wall plan, I removed the floor to see if that would work. So then I had a floating floor plan. So I added a floor plan beneath it (on the ground level) to see if I could then remove it. Nope. Now I can't remove either of them.

So anyway, this needs to be looked at again. I saw the "known bugs" thread and my particular situation doesn't seem to fit what appears to be being worked on. It does fit the situation in this thread.

Just bug me if you get one of these house problems and I'll come take a look.