Sign in to follow this  
Finnishpkt

Libila Priests

Is there a real reason why only Horde of the Summoned can be followers of Libila? After being a mag priest for a long time, I've started wondering why even bother, when you could make an alt there (HOTS) or just convert to hots and still be part of your real kingdom by being in the same alliance. Obviously you would still get attacked by kingdom guards which would make it difficult to really participate in your kingdoms events.

So why are Libila priests so over powered and not divided into different gods. I think there should be a chance of being in peace with an other PMK so there could be a hots based PMK attached to a White Light kingdom based one..

Also when Wild was made part of the freedom isles and non pvp, we all got a /transfer to chance religion (because hots needed to have a chance to convert to white light gods, as hots was removed). So now when HOTS and Black Light is back, why isn't there an option to /transfer back to Libila? Updated.

Edited by Finnishpkt
  • Like 5

Also when Wild was made part of the freedom isles and non pvp, we all got a /transfer to chance religion (because hots needed to have a chance to convert to white light gods, as hots was removed). So now when HOTS and Black Light is back, why isn't there an option to /transfer back to Libila?

+1

Well the reason why Libilia is overpowered is because HOTS is the only "bad" kingdom, it has the lowest population as of now and it has two kingdoms against it.

Or atleast that's what I was told a year or so ago :P

3 types of white light priests vs 1 type of BLack light , it's not over powered just balanced so those wishing to play as BL can have access to the same kind of spells

• Like 1

When the Chaos server was connected to the rest of Freedom, HOTS was removed and everyone was given a /transfer so that people could leave Libila without losing their accumulated faith. This was especially important for Libila priests as it takes a considerable amount of time, effort and manpower to reach high faith.

Now that HOTS and Libila has returned (effectively reversing the original changes made), people are unable to return to Libila without sacrificing their faith.

Finnishpkt raises a valid point.

/Transfer is back!

Yup! Still gonna keep this here until theres a chance to form peace with other PMKs.. -Edit- Well until I get some kind of a response to that..

Edited by Finnishpkt

3 types of white light priests vs 1 type of BLack light , it's not over powered just balanced so those wishing to play as BL can have access to the same kind of spells

Isn't that what the OP is saying? That there should be more BL priests?

If we let everyone on freedom become libila imagine what would go to the market. RT would overrule FB. BOTD would overrule all CoC/woa combined casts because of the favor costs if you have a good BL priest. And they should be limited because its simply PVP.

Is transfer back on every priest, on all freedom servers?

Edited by Druidnature

I hope not, and I doubt it

Edited by Finnishpkt

According to the Devblog post, only priests on Chaos.. no word on if it might apply to priests entering Chaos as well (has been asked, but not confirmed/commented on yet)

It is over powered if the Hots can use Fo? Vyn? or Mag?? I think.

If its supposed to be 3 on one then Hots should only be able to convert to Lib right?

Just checking whether or not HoTs can be other reilgions.

I think you can switch only to lib

Yes, it wouldn't make sense to allow transfers between the other religions again.

Well I'm gonna go ball my eyes out now.

Meh oh well, good to see chaos peeps are happy at least.

Edited by Druidnature

Good to see the devs at least making an effort to fix all the hell they caused to our lib characters last time. Nice work.

If we let everyone on freedom become libila imagine what would go to the market. RT would overrule FB. BOTD would overrule all CoC/woa combined casts because of the favor costs if you have a good BL priest. And they should be limited because its simply PVP.

What would be the difference between making the items on Chaos and bringing them to Freedom servers, or making them on the Freedom servers, danger involved or not, end of the day you will see more BL enchants entering the market.

What would be the difference between making the items on Chaos and bringing them to Freedom servers, or making them on the Freedom servers, danger involved or not, end of the day you will see more BL enchants entering the market.

Libila enchants are mostly focused on PvP. RT is pretty worthless in PvE and bloodthirst is almost useless on weapons other than bows and even then it can only be raised in PvP. So why would people need enchants other than web armour?

Edited by atazs

<--- Uses archery in PVE... but I also have a large deed and like shooting things on the other side of it... Like Sme's escaping trolls :ph34r:

<--- Uses archery in PVE...

Well sure there are some people but 95% of the players dont and also bloodthirst can only be raised in PvP.

Libila enchants are mostly focused on PvP. RT is pretty worthless in PvE and bloodthirst is almost useless on weapons other than bows and even then it can only be raised in PvP. So why would people need enchants other than web armour?

Never said they were worthwhile or otherwise, using the impact to the market is just always a poor argument against anything imo.