Sign in to follow this  
heftyhenry

Looking For Workers

Hello Wurmonline, This is Derickboy. I am looking for around 5 other men/women to help me in building a small village. I plan for this village to have a nice mine and a logging operation for extra money. I plan for this village to be half business and half just a village for us 6. Contact me in forums under this name or in-game. Want to bring a boat or anything with you that's fine. I need help picking a good spot though. It needs to half open room to build, near a mountain (optional) near woods and water. I know its a lot but mountains and woods are common. My only worry is the room to build because of over crowding in Wurm. Please contact me though and let me know if you find a spot like this. Good Luck out there fellow Wurmians!

I won't mind to recruit more people along the way. But I don't want a city of 20 people because of room it takes up and people go inactive. Also I need active people. I don't mind if your on vacation or something but I don't want you if you stop playing after a few weeks or move out. I need devoted workers/villagers. I will put your guy's lifes in my hands on this journey.

Message me or leave a comment if interested. I will take brand spanking new people and vets! Safe Travels!

Im interested add me on skype or talk with me IG my name is "Emmanuel" and my skype name is : emmcrisp