Sign in to follow this  
Darkmalice

Also Leaving

Have fun dark! I hope you find something just as fun as wurm was for you.

Dark has a good home now, and is sweating his butt of just as much as he was for you ;P.

Thank you a ton man, it has increased my enjoyment a lot in the game. I hope you find similar in something else! Good luck

Have fun buddy. You were one of the coolest people I had the pleasure of interacting with on Freedom.

Big name indeed from what I've seen around the Wurm community, very sad to see someone like you go :/

Wish I could've gotten to know you :(

Edited by Shrimpiie

Big name indeed from what I've seen around the Wurm community, very sad to see someone like you go :/

Wish I could've gotten to know you :(

No you dont =P

Well not too far behind ya DM. Account sold, no more wurm temptation, and now i'm off, back to my sickbed, with any luck not forever.

Take care mate and I wish you the best in RL.

I'll make sure to harass you on Steam from time to time, make sure you don't get to comfortable!

Sorry to hear the news. Best of luck to you IRL.

Sad to see long-timers quit, especially as Wurm has never been so good, but good luck to you in RL squire.

Darkmalice has not left the game. I have seen Darkmalice several times in local on Deliverance over the past week. Oh, that was Darkmalice the pretender. Never mind.

P.S. This is why sold accounts of this stature are seldom living up to the reputations of their previous owners. Sold accounts should have a * at the end of their names for each time sold. Branded, so to speak. Ahh well, rest assured that if I ever stop playing the game, Ayes will never be seen again, much to the relief of a few no doubt.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Darkmalice has not left the game. I have seen Darkmalice several times in local on Deliverance over the past week. Oh, that was Darkmalice the pretender. Never mind.

What alt were you on? because I know I didn't pass Ayes.... o.o.

Best of luck DM. The effort you gave to the community with your very different maps you spent the time on creating. just thought Id throw this in there. the community appreciates your efforts and hard work. Good luck in future endeavors.

• Like 1

Gonna miss you in game thats for sure. Does this mean you gonna finally be my neighbour on Farmville now?

Best of Luck Haggis, but then you know we will stay in touch, I'd miss your charming demeanour too much :) xxx

What alt were you on? because I know I didn't pass Ayes.... o.o.

Heh, one that I have raised up there since the day Deliverance first opened up, so no need for an * after his name. His reputation remains based upon the same person who has always been in control of him, myself. But I will leave this now and not interrupt further the testimonials to the *real* Darkmalice's passing.

=Ayes=

Wont be the same without Sheerfallrecruiter chasing my alts all over gv trying to get them into sheerfall. Dark it was nothing but a pleasure knowing you, and it saddens me to see wurm lose such a friendly giving player. Best wishes in your future, and hope you can someday find the time to gift wurm with a visit.

P.S. This is why sold accounts of this stature are seldom living up to the reputations of their previous owners. Sold accounts should have a * at the end of their names for each time sold. Branded, so to speak. Ahh well, rest assured that if I ever stop playing the game, Ayes will never be seen again, much to the relief of a few no doubt.

=Ayes=

Let the toon die with the

Player rather than have noobs running around in vet bodies. Sickens me.

Edited by monctonclown
  • Like 2

Oh man...

Best of luck to you Darkmalice! Although we never got to meet I did see your deed on Cele, it was very cool.

There's a reason I was so selective when selling Aetherwalker, I insisted on selling it to someone who 1) I had known a fair while, as in 6+ months, and 2) was actually a decent person.

Edited by Aetherwalker

Sad to see you go.

Had a great time with you everytime we met.

But I guess this is just a see you later :) at least I hope so.