Sign in to follow this  
Redd

Multi Auction: 6 Hota Statues

As the thread says I am auctioning off 6 HotA statues from the Chaos server. Each HotA statue will have its own auction.

Incase some of you may not know what a HotA statue is, or where they come from allow me to explain. On the Chaos server there is an event ever day and a half. Upon winning the event you are given a HotA statue as a reward. These statues are (usually) 90 or more ql and emit very good color. There are many different HotA statue models such as dog, pheasant, lady of the lake, nogump, drake, bear, deer etc etc. These never run out of oil, and can be planted so they cannot be picked up. Each statue weighs 150Kg's. A pre warning - If held in inventory they will decay in quality, however when dropped or planted they do not lose quality or damage.

Auction 1:

[14:23:43] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=232, G=0, B=232. Ql: 90.0, Dam: 0.0.

p9fub.jpg

Starting bid: 10s

Minimum increment: 1s

Buyout: 20s

Auction ends: 1st March 8pm GMT

Buyout taken - Risky

Auction 2:

[14:35:49] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=200, G=0, B=0. Ql: 8.5, Dam: 0.0.

29gd30h.jpg

Buyout: 40s

Ql is very low on this one, so to transport it you will have to drop it very quickly and pick it up again and repeat in order to make sure it does not decay. Should be easy enough to do.

Buyout taken: Kazui

Auction 3:

[14:41:33] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=0, G=94, B=94. Ql: 97.0, Dam: 0.0.

28mpjj8.jpg

Buyout: 20s

Winner: Brem -11s

Auction 4:

[14:44:07] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=250, G=0, B=0. Ql: 98.0, Dam: 0.0.

1432n0x.jpg

Buyout: 35s

Buyout taken - Rockybalboa

Auction 5:

[14:47:40] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=0, G=194, B=194. Ql: 98.0, Dam: 0.0.

219102e.jpg

Buyout: 40s

Winner: Jacobw - 21s

Auction 6:

[14:50:04] This statue is the prize of a Hota tournament. Colors: R=52, G=0, B=0. Ql: 98.0, Dam: 0.0.

10xcy7a.jpg

Buyout: 25s

Winner: Jacobw - 16s

These pictures represent the HotA statues you will be bidding on, along with what light they give off.

Please specify which auction you are bidding on for example: "Auction 1 - 20s". Any trolling, off topic posting, flame baiting, or anything deemed inappropriate for this auction thread will be reported. Upon winning an auction, i will pm the buyer shortly to work out a time and place for me to deliver said HotA statues. I will deliver to any server, at any deed.

Thank you and happy bidding.

Edited by Redd

Unfortunately not, they spawn with a certain colour. If, however the colour doesnt suit you im sure i can dig one up with a different colour (same model).

Edited by Redd

Edit: Sorry the question was answered in the post.

Edited by Kegan

10s on the deer#6 ^.^

Edited by silakka

Oh i forgot to mention these pillars represent the real animals in the game, so their image is subject to change if the real creature ingame changes too. They also have animations the real creatures have too. Pretty cool stuff!

All updated so far.

#4 11s

I am withdrawing my bid until this issue is cleared up

Edited by Lyfe

Can you give more info on the decay hits when carrying? Is it like: "1 minute in inventory = 1ql loss" ?

And does #4 perhaps comes in green?

We can dig up other coloured statues but they are far more rare because in all his wisdom Rolf made it so that once you've won a certain number of HoTA's it just spews out nothing but Red statues. Everything we win nowadays is always a red statue, one of 10 animals.

Pheasant, Bull, Black Bear, Lady of the Lake, Easter Bunny, Dragon hatchling, Nogump, Sol Demon (currently JK character model), Dog and Deer.

Imo it should be far more random with the colours and have more variety in the creatures but hey...this is what we got.

Edited by Nadroj

regarding decay.. it lost 0.5 ql every twenty seconds. If you are fast you can plant them without losing any ql, but if you got unlucky use 1 more second.. then it will take the ql damage. I recommend carrying them in a cart or ship due to the ql lost.

Other benefits of them is they are container, plant-able (so people cant take em), and a massive light source.

Bought me a pair of bears and dog earlier and not regretting it, they are so lovely! Albeit expensive for respawnable items xP ...

Edited by rosedragon

I will be auctioning off the ones i have now as their colours shown. If, however, you would like the same statue in a different colour please pm me and we can sort out a private deal.

Keep the bids coming guys :D

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by tealc, February 27, 2013 - Under review (Whoops)
Hidden by tealc, February 27, 2013 - Under review (Whoops)

Some of the statues that are for sale are suspect and anyone purchasing such items may have them taken from them. I would ask that this thread be locked until GM's and Devs have had a chance to review the findings.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Enki, February 27, 2013 - under investigation
Hidden by Enki, February 27, 2013 - under investigation

Some of the statues that are for sale are suspect and anyone purchasing such items may have them taken from them. I would ask that this thread be locked until GM's and Devs have had a chance to review the findings.

Oh that is BS. I would ask that a GM who isn't JK investigate this case.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Enki, February 27, 2013 - under investigation

We looted them on a raid. There's nothing suspect about it, not to mention the fact that most were won by us anyway. It's called pvp.

On the off chance Kraegar's malicious accusations somehow lead to any statues being taken (it was his deed they were taken from) we will gladly replace the statue with one of our own as we have many in stock.

Edited by Nadroj
  • Like 7

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Enki, February 27, 2013 - Under Investigation
Hidden by Enki, February 27, 2013 - Under Investigation

Nadroj summed it up nicely

Selfless bump? ^_^

Edited by Redd

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Enki, February 27, 2013 - Under Investigation

they were planted and should not have been able to be taken, just like signs or bulk bins

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Enki, February 27, 2013 - Under Investigation

I could swear I have picked up freedom isles banners that were planted on enemy deeds.

Will look for logs when i get home.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Enki, February 27, 2013 - under investigation

Well if it was a bug then I guess they should be returned there was something about the take key binding overriding the plant feature I seen mentioned someplace not to long ago.