Sign in to follow this  
contestani

Orden Sagrada De Los Templarios Recruit People Can Speak Spanish.

Hola, cómo alcalde de la aldea "Orden Sagrada de los templarios" estoy buscando hasta 2 personas nuevas para mi aldea, actualmente somos 4 españoles en la aldea.

Estamos en la costa sur de Deliverance coordenadas 25x 46y .

La aldea tiene un tamaño de 21x31 si estás interesado debes poder hablar en español.

Las reglas más básicas son:

-Respetar a tus compañeros

-No robar .

-Ser un jugador activo .

¿Qué ofrecemos?

-Al principio se te alojará en un cuartel, donde tendrás una habitación para tí y podrás tener cofres donde podrás cerrar los cofres con llave.

-Si eres activo y tienes buen comportamiento más adelante se te dará la oportunidad de hacerte tu propia casa (máximo 6 tiles de ocupación).

-Se te proporcionarán hasta 2 caballos si tienes la skill necesaria.

-Podrás tener equipamiento y herramientas gratis si hay en stock .

-Comida gratis.

-Protección , la aldea cuenta con 2 guardias templarios y 5 guardias de torre y muros para protegerte.

==================================

In english: (sorry for my english)

Hello , as mayor from my village I am looking up to 3 new members and they could speak spanish not is necessary to be from Spain.

At present we are 4 spanish players living in the village.

We are in the south coast of Deliverance , coordinates (25x 46y).The village have a size of 21x31.

If you are interesed you must to speak spanish.

The basic rules:

-Respect your village mates.

-Dont steal in the village.

-To be a active player.

What do we offer?:

-Initally you will hosted in a room from the headquarters with you own locked chests.If you have a good behavior and more later you could build your own house (max 6 tiles ).

-You´ll could have at least 2 horses if you have the skill to ride them.

-You´ll have free stuff and tools if are on stock.

-Free meals .

-Protection, the village have 2 templars guards and 5 tower guards, and the village have walls for you protection too.

Algunas fotos/some pics:

f6fdt.jpg

10zd8q1.jpg

10gn1qr.jpg

2hzifis.jpg

28qu9s3.jpg

iefa01.jpg

347fv4j.jpg

Saludos/Regards

Edited by contestani

hello im spanish and im travelling to deli right now i may go visit you, good luck with your village / hola yo soi español y estoy viajando a deli ahora mismo,puede que os haga una visita

hello im spanish and im travelling to deli right now i may go visit you, good luck with your village / hola yo soi español y estoy viajando a deli ahora mismo,puede que os haga una visita

You´ll welcome when you come to here . Serás bienvenido cuando vengas aquí :) .

Saludos/regards

Yesterday I run into the OP, and after some months of playing Wurm, I was able to communicate in my first language, wich was an incredible relief for me.

Aside from that, the OP was very polite and helpfull providing directions and letting my party know about the surroundings.

So Contestani, un abrazo y mucha suerte !

Yesterday I run into the OP, and after some months of playing Wurm, I was able to communicate in my first language, wich was an incredible relief for me.

Aside from that, the OP was very polite and helpfull providing directions and letting my party know about the surroundings.

So Contestani, un abrazo y mucha suerte !

Thanks Rathgar :lol:

Living close by in a small pirate hut I was quite happy to see a bunch of Spanish people move in, I prepared my knarr right there and than so i would be ready for the first galleon full of gold to arrive. Sadly it has not happened yet and I'm still sitting in my little hide out, a bit disappointed and with out loot.

Still they are good people, even if they are Spanish. And very active.

• Like 1

Living close by in a small pirate hut I was quite happy to see a bunch of Spanish people move in, I prepared my knarr right there and than so i would be ready for the first galleon full of gold to arrive. Sadly it has not happened yet and I'm still sitting in my little hide out, a bit disappointed and with out loot.

Still they are good people, even if they are Spanish. And very active.

:D thanks my danish neighbor.

P.D Would be interesting having galleons in this game :P

Edited by contestani

Se cierra el reclutamiento, Torrrijas es el nuevo alcalde de la aldea y no quiere por ahora más gente, yo estoy como alcalde en otra .

The recruitment is closed,Torrijas is the new village mayor and he dont want any recruitment for now, I am as mayor in another village.

Regards.Saludos