Sign in to follow this  
Vroomfondel

Auction: Rare Exquisite Meditation Rug, 80.10 Ql With 96 Coc

Title says it all, I have a rare exquisite meditation rug for auction, 80.10ql with 96 CoC.

Starting Bid: 3s

Increments: 1s

Auction to end in 72 hours from this post.

wurm201302241500_zpscc777565.jpg

Edited by Vroomfondel

3s

If I win, will you drop the ql for me, or do I have to do it myself?

You don't want to do that. Contrary to popular opinion, you DO NOT want a low ql high coc meditation rug to get better gains. It would be true if a better rug made for less meditation times, but you have the same time no matter the ql. I have tested this myself and will no longer waste my time with low ql rugs.

You don't want to do that. Contrary to popular opinion, you DO NOT want a low ql high coc meditation rug to get better gains. It would be true if a better rug made for less meditation times, but you have the same time no matter the ql. I have tested this myself and will no longer waste my time with low ql rugs.

It's not about the time, but the rate. A good ql rug will give you skill maybe 1 out of 10 tries, but a low ql rug will give you skill maybe 5 out 10 tries. And each try resets the timer.

• Like 1

It's not about the time, but the rate. A good ql rug will give you skill maybe 1 out of 10 tries, but a low ql rug will give you skill maybe 5 out 10 tries. And each try resets the timer.

Not true, I've tested this myself. You get skillgains no more often with a low ql rug than a high ql rug. And the skill gain from a high ql rug is higher than that of the low ql rugs.

Edited by Vroomfondel

I'm not sure about what is or isn't true for the rest of the folks. I can only tell you that I get more experience from a low quality plain rug with high coc. This is at almost 90 meditation though. When I was lower around 30ish, I tended to get more gains from a medium quality rug around 40ish with high coc. Again, that is just my experience.

For questions, I keep a high quality exquisite rug.

Edit. I have heard that a rare rug gives more skill gain ticks but I have not used one to verify.

Edited by Pashka

We have VERY different experience with meditation it seems ... Good luck with the sale.