Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Trading Other Games Items/coins For Wurm Stuff

Well we have all seen the ads of people trying to trade their old game items/coins for silver should we allow this to continue or should we regulate it to just buying and selling of Wurm only items? I myself have posted for trading PEDS one time in wood scraps but I also don't want this to get to out of hand. What do you think?

Edited by Kegan

8 ) You may not use the Wurm forums to sell or advertise the sale of products which are illegal, or are not concerned with Wurm Online.

8 ) You may not use the Wurm forums to sell or advertise the sale of products which are illegal, or are not concerned with Wurm Online.

So does that make the post about the isk and the new star trek one that is in the sales thread against the rules? Is asking for wurm coins making it "concerned with wurm online"?

You're using the wurm forums to sell or advertise the sale of products not concerned with wurm online.

8 ) You may not use the Wurm forums to sell, trade or advertise the sale of products which are illegal, or are not concerned with Wurm Online.

fixed =)

It must be a gray area because the rule is not being enforced so that tells me either the staff thinks it is okay or they are not sure themselves. Either way I thought I would see if we can get it figured out if it is okay then fine but if it is not then enforce the rule and lock the posts so it stops the confusion. I am sure everyone here has old accounts and game money from old games they would trade for silver if it was okay.

Edited by Kegan

I always saw that rule as the whole deal not involving anything wurm related. However, I don't see any harm in reviewing it if people are concerned. I would just say that it is a FAR riskier transaction to be trading with stuff outside wurm or paypal as we have no way at all to look in to trades made outside wurmonline, and of course paypal has it's own security measures built in.