Sign in to follow this  
NyteShade

Auction Ended

LZb3yjX.jpg

Up for auction is one beautifully carved small magic chest- anything stored inside will no longer decay- perfect for your meals on the go, priest potions, storing dye making materials or keeping sprouts you don't want to turn into oleander! The uses are limitless- but WAIT- not only can you win this small magical wonder, you get the bonus of owning one of the last chests with 40 satchels inside! The unfinished items needed to fill a chest like this have been taken out of game, and will never be seen again! Normally the chest only holds 3 satchels, so just think- awesome power of no decay, PLUS amazing storage! Just imagine loading up all those unfinished rafts, support beams or whatever into one easy to move container- and with no decay, you could potentially stash 4,000 items to always have on hand. Bid now and be the envy of your neighborhood! Delivery anywhere in Deli, otherwise pick up available at a coastal deed- happy bidding!

Starting bid is 30s, no buyouts

Bid increments 1s

1 hour sniper protection

auction_timer_1361901911.gif

Edited by NyteShade

ohwow so i can put in 4000meals and they will never decay off or go lower in quantity?

I assume weight restrictions still apply if i fill satchels full with say... .2000 corn? :)

Yep, everything stays the same ql and damage(if any) as when you put it in. I have this horrible habit of keeping meals on me when I travel, it was so nice to always know I could have fresh meals in my cart- not to mention a huge stack of healing covers!

Weight restrictions do still apply- you may want to load it in your cart :D

No damage what so ever, and its only about 2 weeks old.

Erm, so how did you get the satchels in if its 2 weeks old?

Erm, so how did you get the satchels in if its 2 weeks old?

I assume the satchels were unfinished, were placed into the chest, and finished inside of it. I've never bothered to make satchels so I'm not sure if satchels could be unfinished upon creation, but the 40 must have been made before the change to remove unfinished items from the game.

Just my guess.

Edited by Laiwyn

I assume the satchels were unfinished, were placed into the chest, and finished inside of it. I've never bothered to make satchels so I'm not sure if satchels could be unfinished upon creation, but the 40 must have been made before the change to remove unfinished items from the game.

Just my guess.

You can no longer finish items inside containers

Edit:

Even if you can, the item drops on the ground when finished, outside the container, not?

Edited by whykillme

You can no longer finish items inside containers

Edit:

Even if you can, the item drops on the ground when finished, outside the container, not?

No idea. I wonder if the secret will be revealed now that it's not possible to replicate it...

No idea. I wonder if the secret will be revealed now that it's not possible to replicate it...

If it is its not worth 30s and a bug that shouldn't be there, otherwise i'll bid haha :)

It is no longer possible to make unfinished satchels. This is what makes this item so valuable. Amazing for storing lots of things such as meals, sprouts, potions among other things. Good luck with the auction!

I've had the unfinished satchels for months, sitting in a coffin, totally forgotten about until I moved to a new deed- awesome surprise! I just put the unfinished satchels in the chest and finished them like normal, no trick to it or anything =P

What business is it of yours anyway whykillme, Its an auction thread. not a debate, good luck with the sale nyte

free bump

Edited by Maximustehgreat
  • Like 1

What business is it of yours anyway whykillme, Its an auction thread. not a debate, good luck with the sale nyte

free bump

I wanted to know if its fair made and not by a bug.

Ill offer 50s.

no dont bump it,let it stay at the bottom of the auction list so people dont try to outbid me :P