Hell's Gate, a "not so new" deed on the Pristine Server, is currently looking for someone capable of delivering 5k dirt to our deed, located at:

X: 28, Y: 14

on this map -

http://i5.minus.com/it3aOtbpehMJA.png

Please pm me, my name is xTheosx, in game with a cost of providing your services, the estimated time that you will be able to provide the materials requested, and whether or not you are willing to help disperse some of the dirt. I will of course, want to know your digging skill if you're willing to help disperse it, so please have that info ready.

I am willing to pay a fair market price for the dirt, and may want to negotiate further payment for help dispersing the dirt if you are willing to do so. Keep in mind that if we are not able to come to an agreement on a price for the dispersal, that I may only have you deliver it, and that while I'm offering to pay someone for help with the dirt if they deliver it, I am not currently looking to pay someone only for terraforming - this secondary offer is only available if you can deliver the dirt requested.

If you cannot deliver the dirt, your services will not be considered.

Also, if you are not able to provide the full 5k, I am willing to accept smaller quantities, in increments of 1k, if you can deliver it.

Thanks!

Edited by Theos

I am usually on between the hours of 18:00-00:00 (GMT -6:00)

Wrong forum, since old Freedom cluster isn't connected to Pristine Server.