Sign in to follow this  
Orias

Unable To Build After Trading A Writ.

Simply put (idk if its considered a bug or intended to be this way not a lot of people have any info on the issue) I started a house for someone who i thought was going to be an avid Wurmian as my neighbour to help them get carpentry skill and build a house so they weren't just stuck in the woods.

I traded them my writ to said house before it was completed (over a week ago now) and i thought it would transfer ownership etc but i have not seen the person on and there are only 2 walls on the house plan and I can't build/plan anymore and people say its probably because i started the other and still counts as mine even though the writ passed hands.

Also I'm not a guest on the writ either so i can't finish nor destroy it, so im stuck unable to plan buildings now. :/

So heads up for any people who wanted to help someone out too >.<

Sounds like a bug.

It used to be that you could only have one plan active at a time, but if after 24 hours that plan was not finished, you could plan again.

Sounds like a bug.

It used to be that you could only have one plan active at a time, but if after 24 hours that plan was not finished, you could plan again.

:/ well its been over a week now since i gave it to him and still not able to plan :( and i havnt seen him since either T.T

You should be able to plan another house after the next server restart. You can see how long it's been since the last server restart with the /uptime chat command in-game.