Sign in to follow this  
Acaos

New Community Map Project (30/10/13)

Can you please add Royal Oak X6Y12 - we are there to stay :)

F0fqZGk.jpg?1

Thank you for your great project

Updates will be shown in the title.

Permenant links:

High Resolution

Low Resolution

so, what am i after?

[snip]

ideas are also welcome for the project, it is for the community after all =)

Gud'day Acaos,    Jan 12, 2014 @ 19:33 UTC

First I must compliment you on a very nice job on the map.  An impressive piece of work.

Now if I may offer a suggestion.  As has been done with Indy map, could you please consider putting in at the very top, on the right side of the map name, the following ..

"Updated:  year/month/day.    An example of how this looks...  "Updated:  2013/12/25"

This will enable people who access the map directedly from a Saved Link in their Brouser's Favourite's list, to know the date the current online stored version was published on, without having to go and check the forum for the latest "published on date".

Also, could you consider please adding in the Top right corner the Name of the Map?  ie: Pristine Community Map?

It would help folks to distinguish which map is which.

Food for thought.  Respectfully submitted.

Kindest regards! Hughmongus

Surveyor/Cartographer contributor to the Indy Community Map

newer map is located here for those who don't already know it http://bit.ly/1dzVo7n

Also need Hikaru Heights added at x18 y20 on the right side of that highway shown there since it borders it and Radiance Highway going east.

34y 15x Walton Mountain is no longer, left side of that grid square is now Stoneridge Keep.

33y 14x Stoneridge Docks