Sign in to follow this  
Acaos

New Community Map Project (30/10/13)

Bradda Mine has moved.

I am now on the coast on the border of x27.5 (eastern edge of my deed is about 10 tiles west of the tar there), y4. At least I think that's about where I am. :)

Edited by yetian

y28 x23

Geuldoche no longer exists

Horizon should be moved to the blue maker

The Magic Pony is at the green marker

red lines is the highways around here

tmp3.png

Edited by urban

Please add Megaheaven Harbour to the map. The location is X25 Y14 on the shoreline. Thanks

Acaos, sorry to be a pain, I think my deed Bradda mine is on the right Y position but it's x is more like mid x27. It's west edge is probable just on the purple line on the map. :)

Thanks for the update though and keeping the map going. :)

New year, new deed;

Please add "Venture Bay" to the map, around X9 / Y17/18.

It has a mailbox of a former serenity deed and a rare guard tower once built by morna. Man, recycling really works. :)

Edited by VentureCo

Hiya Acaos,

I wanna thank you for keeping the map going.

I wanna add a deed to the map:

Terreur's Brick and Mortar it is located at: X38 and Y20, But more to the left line.

Already thank you for it.

Kind regards,

Killerterreur

Thanks for maintaining this map!

Deed: Crystal Cove

X31 y14.  25x25  Just south of Cursed Shores centered on the saddle between the mountains

Edited by MG1212

Hey Acaos,

Please add my deed too:

Name: The Hermitage (please try to spell this one right :P)

Coordinates: X38 (east of it), Y17 - the little island there

It also has a mailbox (well, will have as soon as I'll find a nice Fo priest to enchant it, but you can place the mark already.

Thank you a lot.

Cheers,

Alex

Oasis Motel and Market, X18:Y23, exactly on the blossom south road, kingsford turnoff, T junction.

Upstairs a Public Inn, with 8 beds @10iron rent, and guard tower for mobs removal

Downstairs open plan market with 3 merchants though more are planned.

1 merchant dedicated to healing items,

1 merchant for rares/gems,

1 merchant for mats.

stock replenished daily.

Signs planted with contact details for bulk sales.

Fountain to rear.

Cheers,

JDBooker.

Hey, where minas morgul was on the map has long since fallen down and been destroyed i'm currently restoring it as Morgul Reborn so name needs to change, and there is no longer a trader here but there is stil a merchant and mailbox

-cat

Two lane cobbled highway at X25 Y5, running south from Ellan Vannin to Xanadu (not marked on map) on the south coast. Plan is to extend east along south coast to Bradda Mine.

highway.jpg

I've added a highway N of my deed that connects in to the main road. The main road's turn seems a little off; it doesn't actually turn until it gets past my deed. Something more like this (changes/additions in yellow):

updated%2520map.png

Thanks!

X18 Y3 Perfection Plateau is disbanded

X17 Y4 Belhaven is now called Moonshadow

Thanks!  :)

Radiance Harbor, x19 y19, we've deeded over the whole square

There's a highway leading across the top of our hill there that links the one at x18 y20 to the one by Prosperity too. There's a smaller length highway leading to Radiance Harbor from directly above it on that one.

We have a guard tower on the hill below that main highway directly above RH. Shipbuilding and marketplace is also in Radiance Harbor, currently under construction will update when the market is finished and has merchants. It will be a public marketplace of course. We have a mailbox too.

Edited by Ryamu

can you please add two deeds to the map for me, 1st is Wyvren's Retreat which is located at X 12, Y 21.

and the 2nd one Wyvren's Rest is X 12, Y 22. both are decently large  areas and will eventually have mailboxes and stalls for personal merchants if anyone wants to climb the hill to find me :)

One has a guard tower, and the other one Is in the process of having it built.

there is a tunnel from the Tunnel of Unrest that leads up to the deeds and people are welcome to come say hi as Both deeds will have an Inn where folks can enjoy the comforts and views from the deeds.

Can you add Solitudos in the center of x11 y31 please? Also you can remove Kiddo's Landing from x10 y31

Cheers :)

Seems like the map is outdated. Is this project being continued or is someone taking this over? x32 y30 Minas Morgul for example almost rotten away, someone started rebuilding it but there is certainly no merchants or a public trader available anymore..

Hello,

Would you please add : Le Refuge X21, Y28

le_ref10.png

Thx.

Sorry, double post...

Edited by Felys

The map is updated on a regular base, but the awesome guy that does it only has the info we provide for reference. So any new info on the pristine server needs to be updated here before it can be done on the map, please remember that.

I am just thinking about it... why not build a google map api one that can be changed by say "registered" members? I have written code for that before for a game called Mortal Online. "registered" members or editors (whatever you want to call them) could edit the map and add remove spots. If anyone is interested in taking on this project, let me know I am NOT going to do it alone again as I simply dont have the time... (too busy in RL job and I would like to enjoy the game :) )