Sign in to follow this  
Komimatsu

Please Close This Thread

I would be interested in joining. I am a new player (only a day or two). I am looking forward to going premium in the next month or so. I am currently at the starting area on the server but will start working my way toward you.

Hey, just started looking for a village to join, and this seems like a good fit. Anyway some information about me is that I'm an experienced player, however the character I'm using is pretty much my third incarnation meaning he has no skills or equipment. This meaning that I know how to do almost anything in the game, you know I would just lack the actual skills to make anything with high Ql. In terms of premium I'm a bit unsure I guess I might get it once I start hitting that cap, heh or maybe if I can get the 10s together. Anyway I'm looking forward to a response and hope to become a productive member of your village.

Greetings i would like to join southport if you have room for another new player a day or to old

Whitt and Buddyboyx, we still have plenty of room. If you follow the map Komimatsu linked that will lead you down to us and I would be glad to add you two to the village. If you don't see me in Southport feel free to send a tell to Rohmar, I'm working on a farm deed just up the hill from Southport.

You can also whisper Darkblackwolfe for an invite as well.

would luv to join made my way to southport today in hopes of runnin into someone

I would also like to join if there's still space. Not entirely new (played about a year ago) but have forgotten a lot! Am at Southport now.

This village is not associated with the longstanding Southport villages on Indipendance or Exodus.

(longstanding = pre-dates wurmagedon of 5years ago)

Could you explain what is the reason behind your post Neb?

1. We never claimed to be associated with anything.

2. You are talking about 2 completely different servers. Hints why we are on Deli...

So if you could I would like to know why you posted what you posted.

Edited by Vezpul

Neb is correct, we are not affiliated with any other Southport on any other server. Not that we have claimed this ANYWHERE, but apparently this has caused someone to point this out.