Sign in to follow this  
monctonclown

Outer "donut" Walls Not Able To Be Started, Just "refreshing"

Hey all,

I built a 4x4 building with a 2x2 open middle. I finalized the writ and started to designate the walls . First is surrounded the the outer ring with slab and the inner 4 tiles with slab as well. Naturally i began to add 1 brick and 1 mortar to just start all the walls. I was going around from inside the walls (like a long square tunnel ) starting all arches on all inner and outer walls. everything was working fine until i hit the 2 outer walls on the west side (the the 2 middle of the 4 outer walls on this one side). every wall but these to went normally ,However there two will not allow me to designate them to any type of building material or style. All I get is the "refreshing" indicator on the bottom of the building window when you right click an wall plan. I hope this is fixable.

Thanks all

Monctonclown (Deli)

It means you really didn't have the needed skill to build them

I had sàme thing happen with à 5x5 with 3x3 donut.

At 45 skill with clever planning manipulation I got it to plan and finalize, but then 3 walls just sat refreshing. At 48, the right skill for that size, it worked fine

I am having the same issue on an H shaped house, I have more then enough carp to plan the house. But one wall does nothing but refresh

Try changing around the pattern you lay it out in, ie, the order you create the hape

i should have mentioned my masonry is 72.40 and carp is 70.22. And I've built way larger. i just planned a huge area for a friend np.

Edited by monctonclown

You removed a tile when you planned the house. Do NOT leave a house plan with a refreshing wall, destroy it if you can if it does not "overlap" other houses in the vicinity. Bad things will happen if you don't.

• Like 1

Jberg was right and i destroyed the 2nd bugged writ and built a 3rd without removing any plans during the planning process before you finalize it. The 3rd writ works now! This must be a new bug because I've build around 45 structures and I have removed plans , for sure, before and never had this happen. Anyways I'm sure everyone is working on this and other issues and will be fixed. Thanks to all who came over and looked at it for me.

Just now fixed a bug that was causing "refreshing" walls on planned structures, so it will get into live environment most likely after weekend. Confirmed by making some donut shaped houses like you described without getting "refreshing" bug.

• Like 1