Sign in to follow this  
wsrich

Walls Inside Houses.

walls_zpsd9e82a2f.png

I don't think i have to say much, as you can see if you build a wall on the 2nd story up you have to make walls under them to stop this from happening, i don't know if they are leaving it like this or not but i looks horrible

• Like 1

+1. This is terribly ugly and should be fixed. This problem doesn't appear to exist with wooden walls.

+1, and it does exist with wooden walls too, just try to put a wall on an upper floor and not have a wall beneath it.

-1 Nope, leave exterior walls as is and create seperate interior walls with no foundations and more appropriate graphics.

-1 Nope, leave exterior walls as is and create seperate interior walls with no foundations and more appropriate graphics.

Actually, you are +1, since you agree that interior walls need fixed.

-1 to this -1

Not unless we can also retain the ability to use the exterior wall look for interior walls should we wish to do so

There are lots of new building possiblities, and in some instances someone may have an "interior" wall that actually faces out to the open air as though it was an exterior wall.

I personally would be very, very upset if these interior-exterior walls were changed to a different indoor specific graphic...

Yeah, some of these multistory graphics are large fugly. Between this and roofs clipping through walls weirdly I have to say I wish that this would be fixed.

+1

I personally would be very, very upset if these interior-exterior walls were changed to a different indoor specific graphic...

I'm not quite sure where i said you shouldn't be able to put up exterior walls on the interior ...

Surely having interior wall skins as well as exterior wall skins is about adding options.

+1 Interior walls should have their own model, obviously the large chunk of stone coming out of the floor should be cut off...

+1 was rather disappointed to see this when i made my upper floor walls. Also the legs on some items stick through as well, try putting an FSB on an upper floor and watch the legs stick through. Might also have to make the chimneys on forges and ovens shorter so they don't stick through to the upper floors. Multi storeys are certainly nice but they've come with a huge amount of issues left over from the old system, stuff like not being able to have a bed in a same tile as a BSB means you can't have a bed on an upper floor over a tile with a BSB below it.

I'm not quite sure where i said you shouldn't be able to put up exterior walls on the interior ...

Surely having interior wall skins as well as exterior wall skins is about adding options.

Ah, I see -- just was throwing in my 2cents . I thought you meant making an entierly different looking indoor graphic (not just removing the bottom hang-down) and making it a mandatory change to all indoor walls. As stated before- I'm all for options

Edited by Idony