Sign in to follow this  
Mallaboro

Friends List /friends Chat Cmd To See List

Currently the only way to view your friends list as far as I'm aware is to check friend privileges on house writs.

That's cool, but let's say you belong to a village and don't have any writs and you can't remember you're friend's in-game name?

Maybe add a button for each friend in the list for "Delete", "Message" (which inserts "/tell <name>" in the text box which players type in to chat) and ofc, after their names their online/offline status.

ak6B5IH.jpg

Edited by Mallaboro
  • Like 1

If you dont have a writ then activate a mallet/hammer>click tile>plan structure>finalise>manage writ>have a looksee>destroy structure.

Sure it may not exactly be a fast solution but is it really that necessary to see in an instant?

If you dont have a writ then activate a mallet/hammer>click tile>plan structure>finalise>manage writ>have a looksee>destroy structure.

Sure it may not exactly be a fast solution but is it really that necessary to see in an instant?

It would be usefull to have, not required but usefull yes that's for sure. If we can manage friends (delete) through this system. To add friends I think you should still meet up in the game. I don't want to get spam friend invited.

+1

Not having a clear and simple form of add/remove friends in a mmorpg is brocken in so many ways that i can´t explain.

Should be a form to add friends even if the friend is not in click range. Should be a form to see and manage a list of my friends without lame workarounds like planing/owning a house.

Edited by KunAlt

I think there is a need now that the game is growing(?) for a fully functional friends list GUI with a right-click interface.

Friend Name [On/Off]

Message || ...opens chat box ready to message.

Add / Remove

> Village || ...pop-up to pick role or ability to create a new one.

> Team || ...pop-up to pick which team* or create a new one if none are available.

> Alliance || ...pop-up to confirm.

> Kingdom || ...pop-up to confirm.

> Religion || ...pop-up to confirm.

> Structures || ...brings up a list of all owned structures with check-boxes for their roles/abilities.

> Vehicles || ...brings up a list of all owned vehicles with check-boxes for their roles/abilities.

Remove || ...as friend.

Of course, all current and existing functionality remains, including range & religion restrictions; options could be greyed out if they're not in range or available.

Edited by bwg

It's a bit pathetic that this game has been around for 7 years, is heavily maintained by it's community yet doesn't feature a friends list.

• Like 1

I agree the game needs a complete overhaul of the friends and permission system with levels of friendship.

Holy crap Protunia didn't -1 something. Somebody mark the calendar.

Nonono, where there is a the rare, green +1 is time for a screenshot ;D

Just teasin' with ya Protunia lol

+1 The writ management way to see your friends list is just dumb.