Sign in to follow this  
Daray

Looking For Dredgers (Updated: New Rate)

We have a large area next to our dock that needs to be dredged.

Location: New Jutland Plains on the west coast of Celebration.

Dredge as much you can (up to a max of 20k dirt). We can offer 1.2s 2.5s per 1k dirt dredged.

Edit: Updated the rate (see Elen's reply below).

Edited by Daray

Considering the going rate of 1s per 1k actions, and dredging requires double actions due to dredge emptying annoyance; perhaps 2s+ per 1k would get more responses.

Thanks for pointing that out, Elen; I didn't know that the rates for dredging and digging were different.

I won't underpay people of course, so I'll update the rate to 2.5s per 1k dirt...

very respectful price.

do u let the dredgers keep the dirt?

or just for the job :P

That's a good question. I was planning on using the dirt on the other end of the

deed. If you are interested in keeping the dirt yourself, I can offer you a rate of

2s per 1k dirt instead of 2.5s. That way you will still be able to sell the dirt for a

nice profit.

PS.: I have no idea how this usually works. I don't mind paying people more than

the "going prices", as I feel that the prices on the Freedom Isles have been

driven painfully low. On the other hand, please tell me if the rates are too much

higher than normal. If that is so, people will just think "whoa he's dumb", instead

of getting inspired to raise their rates too :)

I moved away from the 1s/1k trend a long time ago. I think what you are offering is a very fair offer and provides a great incentive for people to come do the work.

That being said, I hate dredging so I'm not interested. I hope you do find someone soon though! :)

i could sail off of chaos to head there if you want, unless u want to pick me up lol which i doubt it--forgot to mention ide be dredging with alts, im a priest on Marex and idk if he can dredge if he cant dig

Edited by Marex

Oh I was trying to get you some more help as if you pick people up that'll probably get more people interested,

i can come help, but wont be able to until saturday or sunday. ill bring three workers

Hi guys,

@silverback: I might be able to make a trip to inde this Saturday. Will you able to do it this saturday? If so, how many diggers can you gather, and how much dirt do you plan do dig?

@Marex: Would be great if you can drop by. If you are able to this saturday, you might even get company :-)

@Trynton: Great, see you on saturday then :-)

@everybody: Which of you want to keep the dirt? I plan on building bsbs on the harbor for each digger+alts to track who has dug how much. If you want to transport the dirt home immediately, you can let me have a look in the cargo ships before departure. I plan on being online most of this saturday (CET timezone).