Sign in to follow this  
Roan

Need 3 Structures Planned. 60 Carpentry Required

I need 3 structures planned out for me, my future temples of Fo, Mag, and Vyn.

I will have the land terraformed in a few days and am hoping to find someone to plan them for me since im just over 40 carp :\

Can pickup if you need transportation, may pay a small fee if required.

Post here, or PM me in game or on the forums if you can do it for me, and if you want payment, how much.

Deed is located at AN-14 on Pristine

Thanks!

I can do that. My alt has 68 carp. How about 1s total including travel?

Contact me in-game: DKSprocket

Edited by DKSprocket

Works for me. What timezone are you in? I'm USA central time and won't be on until later tonight for me (11am right now, will be on in about 7-8 hours).

I'm pretty sure i've seen you on while playing before, but sometimes i stay up to the wee hours of the morning playing so let me know if you're on around my normal time, if now i'll figure out a way to be on for you to come plan them.

Also, can you only plan 1 a day? Or can you plan all three and then head out? Just wondering.

You can only plan 1 house per RL day if it is unfinished. Now i'm not sure if that holds true if he hands the writ over to you, but I suspect it will.

Good point. My prize was based on 25c per plan + 25c travel fee. For 3 trips the prize would be 1s50c then.

The cooldown on planning multiple houses can be as much as 2 days, but if you have all materials ready you can finish it to reset it. I believe only the first floor needs to be done for the reset.