Sign in to follow this  
Protunia

Rite Of Spring: March 2, Saturday, 6 Pm Gmt At Blossom. ( Postponed )

We are keeping to the schedule at this time unless something dramatic happens.

USE YOUR SLEEP BONUS UP NOW!

Edited by Protunia

We jhave a priest that was converted just a week ago and only has like 35 faith, but if she is needed and can help let me know. Main is allysia and priest is phoebenicks

[07:48:32] Vynora cannot grant that power right now.

Ok I don't know if this is because of the server issues or what but we are heading into the final 5 hours and still not available to cast guys.

I am going to trust the word of an experienced RoS caster who had this all timed out that this will still come up today. :)

By the Wiki - The spell comes up 65 days or so after the previous cast, but is not castable until 80 days.

available feb 13th....15 days later March 1st.

It came up around ( Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:47 AM ) so I am hopeful it will come up in a few hours today.

Edited by Protunia

Most likely its bugged, it is bugged for Inde aswell, should have been available on inde 3 weeks ago.. Thank you development team, after months of having this issue its still not fixed.

It may not come up for a number of reason I am going to wait for one hour before calling it postponed.

hour is over.. i suggest we postpone it to next week, the inde one is also broken as i said before... someone needs to contact rolf.

hour is over.. i suggest we postpone it to next week, the inde one is also broken as i said before... someone needs to contact rolf.

Best bet would be to post a new topic in the maintenance area, that's the best way to formally report any bug,