Sign in to follow this  
Rhoktar

Grass/hand-Weaving

I think you should be able to cut mixed grass and then weave it into primitive armors, containers, and lead ropes. They can and should be weaker versions than currently available, but nice for a newbie to start with because current armors all require iron and forge phase which can take some time to get to for a brand new player.

Yeah I think this would be a great addition to the game. If grass containers e.g. would have nice graphics, they would make great interior decoration items. Making crappy ropes is also good; it's hard when you first start to get hands on wemp in useful quantities to make rope. So a +1 for me.

Edit; In line with that idea I'd love to see flax en linnen implemented. And what about handwoven willow and reed baskets? ;)

Edited by Nadineb
  • Like 2

Just for the sake of silliness, you should be able to make a grass skirt with mixed grass and flowers, like a hawaiian one XD

• Like 1

well most think you need to mine to get first armor but i prospected a rock or 2 made a needle then turned few cows into leather but i agree some sort of woven armor or some other woven items would be a nice addition.

New players spawn with a FANTASTIC set of tools already, tools that follow them after death.

Armour is not a universal human right. Grass armour should not exist.

Items like rope, baskets (like buckets, but woven), and such would be nice, but there is already a good range of containers that are easy to access even early in the game.

The set of tools previously mentioned are more than enough to help any player, even working alone, set up its own (low Q ) blacksmith within a couple of sessions.

@Splize, you were very lucky, it took me a good while to get to see a cow, and even more to own one. I was crafting Q20 chaimail before I SAW the first cow in-game.