Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Live Developer Q&a Date Change

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have had to postpone the developer Q&A to Thursday 21th February at 9:00PM - 11:00PM CET.

Hopefully this is a better time frame for everyone, and it’s no longer going to be on Valentine’s Day. This will be good news to some. For those unaffected, there are plenty of fish in the sea, as they say, and still time before Thursday this week.

You can find more information on the Live Developer Q&A here, just note that the linked post has the wrong date. Again please make sure questions are sent to ross@wurmonline.com. Questions I have received have been good so far so keep them coming.

Thanks!

Ross Whiting (Wossoo) - Ross@wurmonline.com

Public Relations Manager

P.S: Dont forget to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter! We regularly post interesting videos there, such as

and
amongst many others. Check it out!

View the tumblr article

• Like 1

So Thursday 21th or Wednesday 20th? I am confused.

Good point - Wednesday is 20th, Thursday is 21st.

Good point - Wednesday is 20th, Thursday is 21st.

Next year February 20 is on a Thursday so....

Edited by Sarcaticous

So Thursday 21th or Wednesday 20th? I am confused.

Thursday 21th

That link is blocked by my campus internet because of "Potentially damaging content". I was so intrigued i grabbed my iphone, looked up the website was instantly disappointed. In no way was it potentially damaging. I will be writing a letter shortly, hand written of course, to the campus...internet..people? to express my concerns as to what they think is potentially damaging! I get links from Glory ALL DAY LONG but nooooo they arent blocked.

Either way, happy Valentines erryone. Good to see this was moved.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this