Sign in to follow this  
Faeldray

Ravenstone Stables - 5-Speed Horses For 50C, Cows/bulls, Bison

qiRVyTs.jpg

Want the fastest horse for riding around the countryside? Looking for a breeding pair with great traits? Or do you just want two reliable animals to pull around your mining cart?

Ravenstone Stables has all of those. I have 5-speed horses, bison, and cows/bulls in stock. Slower and cheaper horses are also available if you're short on cash.

See all the details of each horse right here on this spreadsheet. Information about individual bison and cattle are available upon request.

Horse prices
5-speeds: 50c
4-speeds: 30c
3-speeds: 20c
2-speeds or less, or horses with bad traits: 10c

Bison/cattle prices
Bison: 20c
Cows/bulls: 10c

Delivery is only 10c per trip (up to 3 animals per trip) for anywhere on the Independence server. If you're in the north-east corner of Independence, I probably won't charge for delivery at all.

Pickup is also available at Ravenstone (48x, 13y) on Colossus Lake.

All prices are negotiable, especially for bulk orders. If you're looking for new breeding stock, I would consider trading animals as well.

Want better horses but don't have the AH skill to breed them? Buy at least one female 5-speed and I will breed it with a compatible 5-speed male on request, with no extra charge.

If you're interested or would like to know more, feel free to PM me in-game (character is also named Faeldray), here on the forums, or by replying below.

Edited by Faeldray

Updated my stock spreadsheet and lowered my prices. 5-speeds are now only 50c each!

Added for more 5-speeds for sale, 2 males and 2 females.

Looking for a horse with a little spring in its step? Buy Dancemaster, the golden male 5-speed. Only 50c!

Hello, the name is Auvry of Hillpeace, I'm looking to buy a breeding pair of bison, a bull and cow, and Dancemaster if he is still available. I likely won't be able to pickup until this weekend depending on timezones (I'm GMT +10) or I could build an easy access pen for delivery. Send me a pm when you can so we can work out the details.

Animals were delivered quick and prices are very reasonable will come back here when I need to increase my herds. Thank you.

Five new foals have been born, four of them 5-speeds!

Need a strong, fleet horse to take you into battle? Warriorwalking is just the golden 5-speed stallion for you. As always, 5-speeds are only 50c each.