Sign in to follow this  
MrBlackCat

[Closed]

Hello I've just started to play wurm, I don't understand much of it but I am trying to learn the basics and what not. I am currently looking for someone to mentor me, I'm not looking for hand outs but rather a safe place to learn and be taught. I am currently not priemum don't want to waste money if it turns out I don't enjoy the game but I am haveing a blast so far and all I've done really is walk around. I will tend to be on 12am EST-11am EST(This is very flexible).

My IGN is Kellen I also have skype name Reflection Zero and if you use another voice system I can grab it if needed.

I am looking forward to meeting new people in this game and haveing fun. Thanks for reading.

Edited by MrBlackCat

You are already skilled traveller, u checked my zoo without dying on the way =p

Dragonmob at dragon shore might be interested in you.

Well I did die before I chose to explore the coast, the inland was a bit more hostile than I first expected. At least along the coast I could run into the water if something thought I looked tasty.

Thanks for pointing out Dragonmob, I did past Dragon Shore earlier but didn't really look around much. I'll make a post on his recruiting thread.