Sign in to follow this  
Kortanna

Sprouts In Bsb's Comming Out Wrong

Confirmed with one lavender and one cedar sprout. Both came out with the correct names, but planted oleander bushes.

Sprouts still messed up. Also, taking sprouts out of bsb, putting them into inventory, logging out and then back in. Does nothing to fix the bug. So no matter what you do they still say the name of the origional sprout but will only plant oleander.

Lol, I actually have a hard time imagining the kind of spagetti code that manages to remember the type, but uses another.

The check for which name to display and which tree to plant should rely on the same data.

Soon, our Great wall of oleander hedge will stretch from sea to shining sea!

This seems to be a part of a larger issue. Iron lumps are coming up with strange icons. Some veggies are acting like herbs.

There's some sort of hole in the item database code.

would be nice if the devs would even post here to let us know they are alive and if they plan to fix it or not

• Like 1

IRC:

15:32 Keldun: Rolf, Zcul, any ETA yet on fixing bulk storage?

15:32 Rolf: week after next

Edited by Keldun

why did you bump if you already got a response on the eta for the fix?

Sadly my friend didn't know about this bug and just put all 30 of his ceader sprouts in... i truly hope they fix the ones in bsb's as well :(

Also, it seems if you put more than one sprout of the same type into the bsb, it eats them and will only return one. I put like 5 birch trees in the BSB and when I went to take them out, only 1 came out. Not cool. I'd stay away from BSB's and sprouts until this stuff gets fixed.

Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot and was looking at the wrong bin. They stack properly. I haven't tested planting yet and will probably wait until that gets fixed.

Edited by delerium
  • Like 1

Still no update on this? Sprouts have been bugged for almost a month now. :(

Yeah, this is absurd that it's taking so long to get fixed. If it was PvP related this would probably have been fixed by now...

• Like 1

Yeah, this is absurd that it's taking so long to get fixed. If it was PvP related this would probably have been fixed by now...

Yawn. Have you seen the lockpicked house door relocking thread? Everyone is in the same boat (although I don't think sprouts in BSBs or lockpicked houses are really critical bugs at all).

ago, it is if you dumped all your sprouts in when you found out... got around 300 cedars i cant plant lol.

Nevermind, not worth the time.

Edited by Laiwyn

Its so annoying I even posted it as a uservoice requested

/>http://wurmonline.uservoice.com/forums/12046-wurmonline/suggestions/3715827-fix-the-sprout-in-a-bsb-bug